Jalen Ramsey's Game Clinching "Interception"

1 minute ago, Klaista2k said:

Wow I don't remember seeing a view like that during the live broadcast. 

Should've been overturned. I don't really care that much though because I highly doubt Peterman leads us down the field to tie the game anyway. 

i don't either.  that's by far the best view i've seen, and it's definitely not an interception.  honestly...every review i saw it looked like a solid catch.  

1 minute ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Sorry don't see it.  Hands under ball.  Need to see the ball hit the ground.  

Admit it though if the Patriots then it would have been overturned.

you can't see the ball bounce against the ground?

1 minute ago, teef said:

i don't either.  that's by far the best view i've seen, and it's definitely not an interception.  honestly...every review i saw it looked like a solid catch.  

you can't see the ball bounce against the ground?

The entire time his right arm is under the ball

A better question? What the hell was Thompson doing not driving back to the ball? Also body positioning? Why did #10 not angle himself between ball & defender like a basketball box out so if Ramsey did drive on the ball the only way he makes the pick is by going thru the body which would have been defensive pass interference? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, MAJBobby said:

The entire time his right arm is under the ball

in the second video, it looks like the ball hits the ground and bounces back into his body.  i don't think it changes the outcome, but it sure looks like the ball hit the ground to me

• Like (+1) 2

It wouldn't have mattered.  Bills didn't deserve to win.  3 points ain't gonna beat anybody on any day.  Peterman was not going to lead us to a game tying TD.  TT sealed this one with his poor play throughout the day.  You can pretty much watch him in the first half of any game and figure out if the Bills are going to win.  This one was obvious.  He just didn't have it yesterday or for most of the season for that matter. 

Just now, teef said:

in the second video, it looks like the ball hits the ground and bounces back into his body.  i don't think it changes the outcome, but it sure looks like the ball hit the ground to me

Where is his right arm. The second video blown up creates an illusion. 

The right arm was under the Ball the entire time

3 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

A better question? What the hell was Thompson doing not driving back to the ball? Also body positioning? Why did #10 not angle himself between ball & defender like a basketball box out so if Ramsey did drive on the ball the only way he makes the pick is by going thru the body which would have been defensive pass interference? 

Cant tell ANY of that from these videos. What i remember it was a badly thrown out route