McDermott and Beane Will Hold an End of Season Presser on 1-9 at 1 PM ET

2 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I know it's reading between the lines, but I think we swoop in on Shula and/or Dorsey. We seem to be intent on building Panthers North, so we might as well.

1 minute ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

I don't want Shula as OC maybe other spot but would be awful.

From what I'm hearing re: Shula, it sounds like Dorsey would be a better option. Fits the young, hopefully inventive and innovative, OC mold that has more of a ceiling. 

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

well.   is it a bad inference?   We need one badly 

Im just saying don't mislead people by saying that he said we will trade up for a qb at whatever cost. That is not what he said that is you connecting your own dots.

1 minute ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Im just saying don't mislead people by saying that he said we will trade up for a qb at whatever cost. That is not what he said that is you connecting your own dots.

Thanks. It is misleading to those of us not able to listen at the moment.

Jon Scott @JonScottTV 10m10 minutes ago

Brandon Beane says his biggest job as GM is to find a franchise quarterback. Doesn't care where he finds it (free agency or draft), just that he does. #Bills

My takeaway from this comment:  If Tyrod was that guy, he wouldn't have to go out looking or have to find him, right?

Edited by sven233
  • Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, sven233 said:

Jon Scott @JonScottTV 10m10 minutes ago

Brandon Beane says his biggest job as GM is to find a franchise quarterback. Doesn't care where he finds it (free agency or draft), just that he does. #Bills

That is encouraging to hear.

Also, I found this comment to be very damning

"We're not satisfied with the whole offense." 

That is a direct hit on Rico.   

• Like (+1) 3

What was McD referring to when they asked him about Jags players claiming the Bills were coached to be “chirping” or something? McD said they won the game and it was an “unfortunate situation” and he left it at that. Didn’t seem to be related to the Richie thing.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

What was McD referring to when they asked him about Jags players claiming the Bills were coached to be “chirping” or something? McD said they won the game and it was an “unfortunate situation” and he left it at that. Didn’t seem to be related to the Richie thing.

I didn't listen, but from reading reports, I thought Incognito.