McDermott and Beane Will Hold an End of Season Presser on 1-9 at 1 PM ET

12 hours ago, Buddo said:

I beg to differ, in that I think they do know they want to move on from him, but aren't going to commit to doing so without sure knowledge of an alternative.

...agree.....plenty of time to see who will become available...............

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, MJS said:

People expected to hear something interesting? That's not how these guys operate. They go about their process and continue to grind.

And I am happy about that. I don't want bold predictions or empty words from them. I want them to work hard and get the job done, and no amount of entertaining the media helps that. Only the results on the field matter.

You mean you want them to be  UnRex!!!!!   +1

Beane was on WGR.

The biggest thing I took from it when he was talking about QB.  They want to get a guy that isn't so scheme specific.

His statement was basically (summarizing with my words) is that they don't want a guy that only fits well with this particular offense because lets say we have success, that OC gets a HC job...now we may not find a guy who can replicate the same production out of our QB.  They want a guy that isn't so limited to one style of offense.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Beane was on WGR.

The biggest thing I took from it when he was talking about QB.  They want to get a guy that isn't so scheme specific.

His statement was basically (summarizing with my words) is that they don't want a guy that only fits well with this particular offense because lets say we have success, that OC gets a HC job...now we may not find a guy who can replicate the same production out of our QB.  They want a guy that isn't so limited to one style of offense.  

• Like (+1) 1

It's Tuesday, the Buffalo Bills' season is over, and both GM Brandon Beane and head coach Sean McDermott had their season-ending press conference -- without any clarity about the future of offensive coordinator Rick Dennison other than a couple of hints. 7ABC's Joe Buscaglia and Matthew Fairburn of NYUpstate.com go through that decision at length this time, and also open up the Tyrod Taylor and Kyle Williams discussions.

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Beane was on WGR.

well stated. 

Its not just the OC but the backups as well have to fit that specific scheme.