Why the Peterman hate

BBills88

11 minutes ago, Best Player Available said:

Dude has no game. 

10 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Hate.  :lol: 

8 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

We like your son but he probably isn’t the answer for this team. If he earns thre backup spot next year, that’s great. Otherwise, I guess he’s gone like most 5th round QBs. 

8 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

No hate, just apropos that the season ended on a Peterman int.....

7 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

^^^ This other than his brief audition says he has no NFL future.  Tule was better (not that I would want him back).

There's a much better chance that Peterman is the Bills' starting QB in 2018 than Taylor.

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Shotgunner said:

I don't hate Peterman at all.

I do hate it that he throws a pick seemingly every time he drops back. And that is a tendency that QBs don't normally dramatically improve on.

Teams don't respect his arm and know they can squat on his quick throws just as Ramsey did.  Nothing new here.  Get a QB in the '18 draft. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Dam people, take ten warm up throws, go to football field w 60,000 people screaming an less than 1 minute. Make a throw through a freaking tire that probably shouldn't have been called by Denison! Give the kid a break! Great season and ended not like we hoped at all but better than we all thought 6 months ago!! bTW please no more Taylor.

• Like (+1) 6

1 minute ago, Shotgunner said:

I don't hate Peterman at all.

I do hate it that he throws a pick seemingly every time he drops back. And that is a tendency that QBs don't normally dramatically improve on.

Honestly, I have never seen such a rate of interception throws. Really doesn't bode well for him. The plays are insanely predictable when he plays, though too.

The kid is just a kid. The kid has some skills, but a kid like Peterman needs time to develop. The team needs to bring in a coach that can develop the kid. You watch, they bring in some other kid, and he will need to develop too. These are just kids.

I kid you not.

Really think the hateful comments in this thread are totally unfounded. The kid steps in on a 4th and 3 with the game almost out of reach and does a decent job. We couldn't score any points and were very anemic on offense all game and Peterman sucks because he didn't come off the bench cold and win the game. Go look in the mirror and make sure that your self righteous and pious opinions make you feel better. You really are not fans. Please pick another team to be negative about. 

• Like (+1) 7

1 minute ago, Wilton Bills said:

Really think the hateful comments in this thread are totally unfounded. The kid steps in on a 4th and 3 with the game almost out of reach and does a decent job. We couldn't score any points and were very anemic on offense all game and Peterman sucks because he didn't come off the bench cold and win the game. Go look in the mirror and make sure that your self righteous and pious opinions make you feel better. You really are not fans. Please pick another team to be negative about. 

Agree:

He gets the first down,

then throws a strike to his receiver for a first down

That is stuff I didn't see Tyrod do all day.

1 minute ago, wppete said:

6 Interceptions and he hasn’t played a full game. 

we all know its 4:

dimarco owns one and it wasn't one today.

• Like (+1) 1

No hate at all....he stinks (now)...well he be better?  dont know but it will take a very long long time....dont want him under centre next season....that is going backwards.....and BTW.....i dont want taylor under centre either......they can make a move for a QB.....start anew please....and this starts with canning Dennision ASAP!