We don't run on the one yard line?

Irv

If anything you could make the argument we should have ran to run off the clock if we didn’t score. Nothing wrong with passing there other than that. 

Benjamin needs to be better. He didn’t need to shove off like that. He’s a monster. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Badthingsman said:

Are you kidding?  That was awful.  

We got KB for what exactly ? 

6’6 one on one against a 5’10 CB that should have been an easy TD , but when you have TT for a QB I guess you have to run 

7 minutes ago, SDS said:

If anything you could make the argument we should have ran to run off the clock if we didn’t score. Nothing wrong with passing there other than that. 

Benjamin needs to be better. He didn’t need to shove off like that. He’s a monster. 

Problem is jalen Ramsey is also a monster.

The one part of the Jags defence that can be sketch is their run defence.

I personally think it should have been an automatic run

2 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Problem is jalen Ramsey is also a monster.

The one part of the Jags defence that can be sketch is their run defence.

I personally think it should have been an automatic run

Thats what we got Benjamin for. The only reason people are complaining about the call is because of the offensive PI. He didn’t need to stiff arm him in the face. 

Just now, SDS said:

Thats what we got Benjamin for. The only reason people are complaining about the call is because of the offensive PI. He didn’t need to stiff arm him in the face. 

I was personally yelling at the call before I even saw the flag.

I just hate fades. I think it’s such a low percentage play. Especially with Tyrod throwing them 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

I was personally yelling at the call before I even saw the flag.

I just hate fades. I think it’s such a low percentage play. Especially with Tyrod throwing them 

I don’t believe it was a fade. It was a come back to the QB. Thus, the stiff arm to the DB. 

Just now, billsfan11 said:

Fair enough, but similar Idea. Still think that’s a low percentage play 

Oh, I don’t with a big body like Benjamin. You just need not to stiff arm the DB and make any reasonable throw. Neither happened.