We don't run on the one yard line?

Irv

2 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

You were at the one yard line. 1st and goal. The Jags D had been on the field for a long drive and were gassed. All the more reason why you run it right down their throats!!! Horrible read by Taylor to check out of that call.

You need to separate the result from the call. OPI is rarely called. It wasn’t that we didn’t score it is that we got flagged for a penalty. 

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I agree with the OP. The one weakness that the Jags have is run defense. Run the ball from the one on first and goal.

Ask TT after he gets over the concussion why je went with the fade instead of the run on that RPO

24 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

I was personally yelling at the call before I even saw the flag.

I just hate fades. I think it’s such a low percentage play. Especially with Tyrod throwing them 

The fade call it self to someone like Benjamin is not a bad call at all. As you said, it’s the fact that Taylor was throwing the pass.

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Both. 

Fans wanted RPO Bills put some in

Fans wanted jump Balls to KB they did that. 

So be careful what you ask for

I can’t say I remember run pass option with Rex.

Not saying you’re wrong, just don’t remember that.

I do remember them being very successful with the read option though 

11 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Ask TT after he gets over the concussion why je went with the fade instead of the run on that RPO

Well RPOs are determined by reading the defense, right? Why would Dennison give him the option to call a pass if he knew running the ball was the smart option? The easy answer is Dennison didn't know that... which is why he needs to go.

Just now, HappyDays said:

Well RPOs are determined by reading the defense, right? Why would Dennison give him the option to call a pass if he knew running the ball was the smart option? The easy answer is Dennison didn't know that... which is why he needs to go.

Obviously neither does the QB and why he needs to go with Dennison 

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Obviously neither does the QB and why he needs to go with Dennison 

The QB's job is to call the play based on the defense. I'm not defending Tyrod in this game, he was victimized by a couple drops and bad play calling in my opinion but otherwise it was yet another mediocre performance where he missed too many throws that were there. I'm just saying Dennison is awful regardless of what Tyrod did. He directly took away 4 points from the Bills and gave the Jags a free 3 points with two terrible drives in a row. That's a 7 point swing in a game we lost by 7. What else needs to be said? Every one of our offense rankings from last year to this year substantially declined.