If you're going to Jacksonville or are already there

Steptide

Huh dude..... ? I still think they are going to lose yet I go anyway. Just like I thought they would lose to the Panthers (I went) and Atlanta (I went). I THOUGHT they were going to beat the Bengals I went. My family has had season tix for the Bills since 1976. I go whether I think they will win or not.

I GUESS you only attend games where you think the Bills will win.... in other words you sound like a fair weathered fan.

PS Like my prediction thread I STILL hope they win. Find other ways to increase your thread count!

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

1 p.m. or so And I'll log into Tinder to see where I can stay for the night. Levi doesn't get in till later and Kirby's on the way. Drd will be there around 3 or 4. And then I have to check and see who else is headed down

Most people use AirB&B or Hotels.com. Not Boyst. :w00t:

Edited by PromoTheRobot

5 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Most people use AirB&B or Hotels.com. Not Boyst. :w00t:

It works. It's free. And usually I leave Without having to get anything... A doctor's visit a week later or two at the very most

Update: Wing It is CRAZY!! So many Bills fans, the cops cordoned off the corner of the strip plaza it’s in and allowed ‘public consumption’! EVERYWHERE Bills fans are singing the SHOUT SONG! 

I met Corp000085 & AtlBillsfan! Great guys! I finagled my way through the Place, yelling ‘Anybody from The Stadium Wall, TBD??’ Just a lot of smiling, blank looks..

i can tell you as a Jax resident since ‘96, this town has NEVER seen anything like this!!

Now @ Dave & Busters. Bills fans everywhere!

This ain’t no Home Game for the Jags!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Corp000085 said:

Major shout out to Chandler#81 at the bills party. Pics to follow once I have better cell reception. 

Please do.  All of us at home are living vicariously through you all!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1