Jags fans are terrified of Bills fans

I haven't checked recently, but as of about 7 years ago Duval County had the highest adult illiteracy rate of major urban counties in the lower 48 states....it was something like 47% of the adult population.  Seems like the only ones who are afraid of Bills fans are the ones who can read.  Maybe we should be afraid of the ones that cannot read...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, JoeF said:

I haven't checked recently, but as of about 7 years ago Duval County had the highest adult illiteracy rate of major urban counties in the lower 48 states....it was something like 47% of the adult population.  Seems like the only ones who are afraid of Bills fans are the ones who can read.  Maybe we should be afraid of the ones that cannot read...

I read the first page of the linked thread...47% seems to be 40% too low

• Haha (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I hope the bills fans going do not make complete fools of themselves. I don't think they will being that they spent alot of money to go to this game. Still, alcohol can do crazy things 

i've gone to quite a few road games- mostly out west since I live in AZ, Bills fans usually are pretty obnoxious, not in a nasty or mean way, just incredibly annoying.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I had to stop reading the comments. Their lack of real football knowledge was hurting my brain

I loved this exchange:

Jags fan #1 "Haha the Bills will inevitably move to Canada" 

Bills fan #1 "But...Jacksonville was rumored to move too constantly giving away home games to London"

Jags fan #2 "I see how it works, when you have nothing else to say, bring up relocation talk!"

Not to mention the constant Buffalo bashing. As if Jacksonville freaking florida wasn't a humid, bug infested, swampy mess.

Also the:

When your argument for Buffalo is Canada is ten minutes away your argument is already lost right after their fellow fan says "Its not like Buffalo has something like Orlando an hour away"

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, JoeF said:

LMAO.

Jacksonville, FL, is a good place to avoid.

21 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

I loved this exchange:

Jags fan #1 "Haha the Bills will inevitably move to Canada" 

Bills fan #1 "But...Jacksonville was rumored to move too constantly giving away home games to London"

Jags fan #2 "I see how it works, when you have nothing else to say, bring up relocation talk!"

Not to mention the constant Buffalo bashing. As if Jacksonville freaking florida wasn't a humid, bug infested, swampy mess.

Also the:

When your argument for Buffalo is Canada is ten minutes away your argument is already lost right after their fellow fan says "Its not like Buffalo has something like Orlando an hour away"

Jacksonville has one professional sports team and they can’t even support them

• Like (+1) 1