Power Struggle in New England between Kraft, Brady & Belichik

YoloinOhio

Just now, Peter said:

I think you are 100% correct and that Belichick is furious about this . . . especially now that Garoppollo has shown just how good he is.

I would not be surprised if Belichick himself cooperated with the author of the article off the record.

I'm guessing he can see Brady slowing down and had an excellent replacement on the roster. Coaches don't have feelings. They want to continue winning

19 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Would you guys take Tom Brady in Buffalo?

Asking for a friend.

No, have you seen him play down the stretch? His career is just about over. And when he fails miserably here it would look like we were taking the Pats table scraps.

24 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Click bait? No. It's a very well-written, interesting piece. Take some time to read it with a clear, impartial mind or don't. 

You know Wayne, I did read it carefully word for word

What's shocking in there? 

Brady didn't help Jimmy...Not shocking

Brady wants to play until he's 45 and didn't want Jimmy around -- not shocking

Brady went straight to Kraft to get Jimmy taken out (you know this happened) - not shocking

Belichick doesn't want Brady's personal trainer to usurp his internal team - not shocking

This is pro football, and every organization in business.  It happens everywhere.  The Pats have managed it for almost 2 decades--I doubt its any worse today than it was after the lost Super Bowl where Giselle said "My Husband Can't Throw it and Catch it!!!"

This article could have been written in the past about the Pats.  Why now?  Because ESPN is failing -- that's why now.  Believe me--I hate the success of the Pats -- I hope WE/the Bills meet them in two weeks and kick their ass and that this ego crap causes the whole thing to implode this offseason.  But there is nothing in this article that couldn't have been written before.

My opinion only -- not trying to change your mind, but I hope this is a decent articulation of my perspective.

6 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I found the part hilarious where Jimmy G tried to set up the appt with Guerrero and when he got to the TB12 building the door was locked and no one was there. I picture Tommy peeking through the blinds cackling. 

house GIF

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, JoeF said:

Brady went straight to Kraft to get Jimmy taken out (you know this happened) - not shocking

Belichick doesn't want Brady's personal trainer to usurp his internal team - not shocking

This is pro football, and every organization in business.  It happens everywhere.  The Pats have managed it for almost 2 decades--I doubt its any worse today than it was after the lost Super Bowl where Giselle said "My Husband Can't Throw it and Catch it!!!"

This article could have been written in the past about the Pats.  Why now?  Because ESPN is failing -- that's why now.  Believe me--I hate the success of the Pats -- I hope WE/the Bills meet them in two weeks and kick their ass and that this ego crap causes the whole thing to implode this offseason.  But there is nothing in this article that couldn't have been written before.

My opinion only -- not trying to change your mind, but I hope this is a decent articulation of my perspective.

Why does it have to be shocking? Is something only well-written and interesting if it's "shocking"?

How could an article about events that took place in the last week-to-six-months have been written in the past?

You're still caught up in the "this is a hit piece" mindset. It's not a hit piece. Just an interesting article containing inside insight about the greatest HC/QB duo in history.

Just now, Wayne Arnold said:

You're still caught up in the "this is a hit piece" mindset. It's not a hit piece. Just an interesting article containing inside insight about the greatest HC/QB duo in history.

On this we agree my fellow Bills brother.....

To put in on the headline and to plaster it across the networks all day -- I needed a little more breaking news...

Okay, I am tired of talking about the Pats....I hope our men win a football game on Sunday and then Kyle buries little Tommy Boy next weekend.  Maybe Jimmy G. will make a large donation to a charity Kyle supports if that happens.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Then you need lessons in reading.

Internet tough guy.

So you are telling me that a 40 year old man who has had the same coach for 18 years sudden gets upset for not having praise?  I seriously doubt BB has changed in the last 18 years.  

Jimmy G knew he would get paid on the free market.  would be the highest paid QB in the league.  Why would he accept anything less and sit the bench until Brady finally retires.  Brady is a contendor for MVP you don't sit him down for Jimmy G.  You can either get a 3rd by letting him walk in Free Agency or get a 2nd before deadline.

I can see Brady not wanting to mentor anyone.  Brett Farve was the same way.  It's not his job.  

The whole trainer bit.  I can see BB getting upset if players won't listen to the in house guys.  I would.  Not even sure why Brady's trainer was given so much access anyway.  Jimmy G being shutout sounds like it was a scheduling issue more than anything else.  Its not like he didn't go there eventually so it doesn't sound like he was that upset.

ESPN is garbage anyway.  

1 hour ago, JoeF said:

You don't think that it is shocking or at the very least interesting that the Patriots organization put the desire of a 40 year old QB over their established coach/GM's will who has contributed significantly to their success? Brady will be gone in the next few years at most. Why do that?

If it was any other organization we'd be calling it.....shall I say 'dysfunctional'? :lol:

Edited by What a Tuel

3 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

You don't think that it is shocking or at the very least interesting that the Patriots organization put the desire of a 40 year old QB over their established coach/GM's will who has contributed significantly to their success? Brady will be gone in the next few years at most. Why do that?

If it was any other organization we'd be calling it.....shall I say 'dysfunctional'? :lol:

Pats are a dumpster fire...I always wanted to say that....now back to the Jags

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JoeF said:

Pats are a dumpster fire...I always wanted to say that....now back to the Jags

I don't think anyone's saying they are a dumpster fire. I just think they are royally fudging up the transition from Brady though and alienating the coach that would probably orchestrate that transition.

Edited by What a Tuel