GMFB's Kay Adams: McDermott Should Be Considered for NFL COTY

1 minute ago, suorangefan4 said:

Kay Adams says good things about the Bills often but she's still one of the biggest idiots on TV.

Her laugh is the most obnoxious thing ever and she's another insane feminist. 

She is such a cutey and she loves football :) 

Some guy will be one lucky man :) 

31 minutes ago, Starr Almighty said:

I can't quite put my finger on what makes me think she's pulling for us to win but I just feel she is 

DSdfeuUX4AATOOX.jpg

IMG_20180103_114855.jpg

The hat was from Monday's show - Schrager is actually the one who brought it and first put it on.  Kyle Brandt also put it on for a segment.  Lots of Bills love on Mon

2 minutes ago, John in Jax said:

Just wondering.....Where did Kay Adams get her football knowledge from? Was it through years of experience in the trenches covering the NFL? Or was it from someplace else? ??

Kay Adams

Kay joins the NFL Network after serving several on-air hosting roles, most recently as a key talent on NBC Sports Network's Fantasy Football Live. Kay will also be returning for her 3rd season as the host of the DirecTV Fantasy Zone channel this fall

40 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

win sunday and he should definitely be up for consideration.

Playoffs are not considered in voting

3 minutes ago, John in Jax said:

Just wondering.....Where did Kay Adams get her football knowledge from? Was it through years of experience in the trenches covering the NFL? Or was it from someplace else? ??

I don't care. I watch her show with the volume off

4 minutes ago, John in Jax said:

I filled her in ;)