Pro Football HOF 2018 Class Announced

Stats, hello yards from scrimmage where he had over 2000.

4 x pro bowler 

Numerous passes caught pretty impressive.

look at the Super Bowl teams and how many are selected from those team, Montana, young, rice, Haley, and lot.

Edited by Helpmenow

9 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..Hutchinson should be in......he and Walter Jones were a formidable left side.....Holmgren called them "legendary" in the same class as Shell & Upshaw.....

IMO Hutchinson, Faneca and Mawae should get into the HOF.  But, I could never see them all going in at once.  Coin toss to let two of the three in this year.

• 3 weeks later...

I hope Tony Boselli makes it in.  He was the only offensive lineman I can think of that completely neutralized Bruce Smith.  I know his career was short due to his back, but he played at a much higher level than Joe Thomas in my opinion, who is a lock to be a first ballot Hall of Famer.   

I feel like Lewis, Moss, and Owens should be locks but WRs usually have to wait to get in, especially when they have questionable character.   

It is said that Alan Faneca is a lock to make it in, but Kevin Mawae and Steve Hutchinson seemed like a better players to me.  I might have a Mawae bias however, due to his career battling Ted Washington during his time with the Jets.  

Urlacher was outstanding, but similar to Boselli, his neck shortened his career.  He should get in though.  

• 2 weeks later...