Kim Pegula pacing nervously in the suite last night

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

...Was all of us. Beane and Terry seemed calm and stoic. Kim was a mess. :lol:

I wouldnt say Terry looked calm. They went from the box, to the field, to the box, back to the field...

Kim was wearing a 10 ft hole in the suite carpet though, that's for sure.

I think I put 5 years of wear on my carpet as well.

Edited by Shotgunner

I was Terry watching our game. I am always pretty still but figedty if that makes sense watching the Bills. I sit in one spot but my hands and feet are always moving in a fidgety way! 

When I started to pace was watching that Bengals drive I was stood up right infront of the tv then pacing back and forth. 

I will never forget last night. 

I paced around the entire game too. Honestly, I did not sit down until after the Bengals game was over. My legs were actually starting to hurt from standing for 4 straight hours. 

I just kept walking from from my living room TV to my bedroom TV to my little entertainment room I have set up upstairs. I was so damn nervous it was ridiculous. It felt like the first day of school or something, with the butterflies in my stomach. 

It was actually nice seeing Kim Pegula pacing around just like I was. 

It's amazing to have owners who care so much about this team and city! 

1 hour ago, SNICE said:

She didn’t look like a fool; she looked like a FAN!

Indeed.

TBH I didn't notice her. But I could tell Terry was nervous and it was awesome. For all the normal bickering and infighting among fans, players, coaches and GMs, journalists, and on and on and on, we were all on the same ride with the same desires, and it felt awesome.

5 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...she is from Fairport, NY., a Rochester suburb five minutes from the St John Fisher training camp....when Terry bought the club, he called it "Kim's baby".....his Polian/czar search was to have him/someone groom her to become Team President which I believe she is now and TP is CEO......so it's safe to say she is heart and soul involved.....

Love my fellow Fairport Red Raiders!  

• Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, Doc said:

The daughter is a fool for saying that.

That's a bit harsh. Blame Pegs if you want, not the kid.

"My daughter told me they were putting a camera on us during the game and Kim kept pacing back and forth," Pegula said. "She said, 'Mom you're making a fool out of yourself.'"

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2017/12/what_terry_pegula_said_about_buffalo_bills_ending_17-year_playoff_drought.html

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I was Terry watching our game. I am always pretty still but figedty if that makes sense watching the Bills. I sit in one spot but my hands and feet are always moving in a fidgety way! 

When I started to pace was watching that Bengals drive I was stood up right infront of the tv then pacing back and forth. 

I will never forget last night. 

yep. ' bout the same.