Kim Pegula pacing nervously in the suite last night

YoloinOhio

You could tell Terry, even though he was sitting there, was nervous as hell.... you could just see it on his face.

One time the cameras panned to the booth and Terry was clearly telling Brandon Beane that the Ravens just scored to make it 24-17 at that point 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

...Was all of us. Beane and Terry seemed calm and stoic. Kim was a mess. :lol:

...she is from Fairport, NY., a Rochester suburb five minutes from the St John Fisher training camp....when Terry bought the club, he called it "Kim's baby".....his Polian/czar search was to have him/someone groom her to become Team President which I believe she is now and TP is CEO......so it's safe to say she is heart and soul involved.....

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...she is from Fairport, NY., a Rochester suburb five minutes from the St John Fisher training camp....when Terry bought the club, he called it "Kim's baby".....his Polian/czar search was to have him/someone groom her to become Team President which I believe she is now and TP is CEO......so it's safe to say she is heart and soul involved.....

Yup.

1 minute ago, BillnutinHouston said:

It was reported that Kim's daughter had told her she was on camera and her pacing was making her look like a fool.  So yea she was pacing.

The daughter is a fool for saying that.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BillnutinHouston said:

It was reported that Kim's daughter had told her she was on camera and her pacing was making her look like a fool.  So yea she was pacing.

But she didn’t look like a fool. It looked like everyone in that booth was intense.

2 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

But she didn’t look like a fool. It looked like everyone in that booth was intense.

.....sorry but she should have been calm, cool, collected and composed like EVERYONE was at TBD.......no excuses.................

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Anyone who was NOT nervous hasn't watched the Bills very much.

I'll take owners that get nervous and tense when their team is fighting to make the playoff's for the first time in 17 years 100-100 times. Much better than, THE BILLS ARE GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS! THE BILLS ARE GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS! ..... I heard you the first time. Pass me the bowl of Doritos.