Did You Cry When the Bengals Won?

Gugny

Did You Cry After the Bengals Won?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Did You Cry After the Bengals Won?

• Yes, I Cried
    • No, I Didn't Cry

8 minutes ago, Woodman19 said:

Seems strange and whimpy to cry over entertainment but that's just me.

Yup. It is just you. Congrats fellow Bills fan, but know you'll never know how this felt for more invested fans if you think it's "whimpy" to get emotional over this.

I hugged my father in law, my wife, ran around screaming at the top of my lungs in the house.

About 15 minutes afterward when I took a deep breath I teared up thinking about the time between 9 years old and now (28.) The Bills got me through a lot through that period of time. I could always find happiness seeing the Red white and blue on Sunday...listening to WGR, and coming on message boards to talk football with the best fans in the world.

God I love this team.

• Like (+1) 1

I teared up while in the stands when the Bills beat the Raiders to go to the first SB, and I’ll probably cry if they win a SB, but tonight was just a really happy feeling of disbelief when Andy completed that pass.  My wife and I had just ruthlessly cut him to pieces before he threw that pass.  We felt kinda bad about that. 

1 minute ago, WotAGuy said:

I teared up while in the stands when the Bills beat the Raiders to go to the first SB, and I’ll probably cry if they win a SB, but tonight was just a really happy feeling of disbelief when Andy completed that pass.  My wife and I had just ruthlessly cut him to pieces before he threw that pass.  We felt kinda bad about that. 

It was weird,  I just knew some how the Bengals would win and we were going to the playoffs.

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

It was weird,  I just knew some how the Bengals would win and we were going to the playoffs.

I had that feeling, too.  But when they got that TD, I completely lost my ****.