How many Bills fans will be in Jacksonville?

Klaista2k

16 hours ago, Klaista2k said:

1st playoff game in 17 years and Billsmafia usually travels pretty good.

Will Bills fans be able to take over the stadium? 

Wouldn't that be fantastic? To have our fans be louder than the home fans for a playoff game?

10 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I had been looking at seats since Tuesday, found a row of 8 in the lower bowl for about $175 each. Had them loaded up today from the start of the game and pulled the trigger at half time when both the Bills and Bengals looked like they were on their way to easy wins. It just added to the drama of that awesome finish!

We got a van of people heading down from Atlanta on Saturday, see you all there!

Bold strategy Cotton, and it paid off!

Jacksonville not a bad drive for me and way closer than KC, but damn tickets be way cheap for the Chiefs game..like Bills early December, but still important game cheap.

I just cannot believe the ticket prices on Stubhub for the Bills game are sustainable where they are right now, and if so they are just out of my price range. $350 for nosebleeds? $300 for SRO? 

$2000 for lower bowl seats? 

Edited by plenzmd1

20 hours ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

The better question: is there such a thing as a jaguars fan? I have got to think these are going to be easy tickets to get, especially if they remove the tarps covering those seats.

I’m afraid we are all bidding against each other for these tickets. I’ve been to two regular season Bills games there and I’d say we outnumbered them about 4-1 by jersey count. 

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

You going Aug?

Looking into it, I have a flight booked for college hoops just a couple days later, so I’m feeling guilty and torn. My son texted me today with stubhub options, hoping he could double my expense! Haha

Just now, Augie said:

Looking into it, I have a flight booked for college hoops just a couple days later, so I’m feeling guilty and torn. My son texted me today with stubhub options, hoping he could double my expense! Haha

I can be your son, and i will pay 50%

4 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I'm curious to the people who got tickets, what did u pay? 

Cheapest options now seem to be around $260. Somewhere else it’s posted you can get into the other playoff games under $100. 

Edited by Augie

Live in Jax. Picked up 2 416 tickets for 230ish total right after the Cinci game, then wife decided she didn't want to go, so scored 1 seat in 143 for 260 and resold the 416 tickets for 305 total. So basically going to the game for free. For those that are coming down, check out Bills Backers of Jacksonville, FL on facebook. We are getting a tailgate together before the game.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I'm curious to the people who got tickets, what did u pay? 

Just over 100 each for corner nosebleeds. I got them as soon as the time was announced and apparently just before the prices started to skyrocket. I had to try several times because I kept getting g to the checkout step on stubhub then getting a message saying someone else beat me to them.

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

thats before fees, and SRO..so $300

Probably a bit more. It’s not the money so much as the drive and return to turn around and leave again. Plus listening to my son complain about how much I snored in the hotel room! My wife once left the room at 3:00am in a Ritz to get a seperate room. An expensive 4 hours of sleep! Apparently it’s an issue. (Yes, I have a CPAP now...) 

8 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I can be your son, and i will pay 50%

Are you going? I’m starting to lean a little more towards YES. Still torn. An extra $50/ticket is no biggie. This is HISTORIC! 

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

You buy my ticket and hotel room, i will not complain 1 iota!

That’s because you’ll close one bar, then open the next and never even know what hotel I’m at! 

7 minutes ago, BillsinJax said:

Live in Jax. Picked up 2 416 tickets for 230ish total right after the Cinci game, then wife decided she didn't want to go, so scored 1 seat in 143 for 260 and resold the 416 tickets for 305 total. So basically going to the game for free. For those that are coming down, check out Bills Backers of Jacksonville, FL on facebook. We are getting a tailgate together before the game.

What lot will it be in Jax? I've tailgated with the Jax backers once before and it was a good time. Hotter than hell though.

Just now, Juice_32 said:

What lot will it be in Jax? I've tailgated with the Jax backers once before and it was a good time. Hotter than hell though.

Right now they are planning for Lot X. Opens at 9 and 1st come, 1st serve. Orlando Backers are in the tailgaters lot Row W or so.

• Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, BillsinJax said:

Great.  I will. Love to meet you all.  H

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

I paid $250/seat at a game there. Awesome seats! So friggin’ hot we were the only people left in our row of 25 +/-. The rest went into the club section and watched in AC on tiny little TV’s. I finally relented. We were subbing OLIne to keep them alive. Marcus Stroud had just left Jax for the Bills and swore it was the hottest game of his life! 

Edited by Augie

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

I paid $250/seat at a game there. Awesome seats! So friggin’ hot we were the only people left in our row of 25 +/-. The rest went into the club section and watched in AC on tiny little TV’s. I finally resented. We were subbing OLIne to keep them alive. Marcus Stroud had just left Jax for the Bills and swore it was the hottest game of his life! 

James Hardy scored a TD I'm pretty sure. It was miserably hot. 100 degrees plus and the jags fans were bailing by the start of the second quarter.

5 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

You have to be there!! I’m driving 7 hours to do it you can do the 4 and a half. 

It’s 5.5 (Unless Atlanta does it’s thing and it’s 10), and I’m starting to lean that way. I was initially all in, but then wavered. I’ll text my son about re-checking on tickets. 

I have an old friend from my banker days who I set up in business. He joked that we must have set the world record for rolling over a $2,500 90 day note the most times. He went on to do big things. He invited us to his four $800+ all inclusive seats once, which made our  kids sit in his “cheap seats” where you had to buy food and drink. (All inclusive was amazing! Not hot dogs and peanuts, sautéed sea bass and nice wine.)  I wonder what my dear old friend Roger is up to? 

1 minute ago, Augie said:

It’s 5.5 (Unless Atlanta does it’s thing and it’s 10), and I’m starting to lean that way. I was initially all in, but then wavered. I’ll text my son about re-checking on tickets. 

I have an old friend from my banker days who I set up in business. He joked that we must have set the world record for rolling over a $2,500 90 day note the most times. He went on to do big things. He invited us to his four $800+ all inclusive seats once, which made our  kids sit in his “cheap seats” where you had to buy food and drink. (All inclusive was amazing! Not hot dogs and peanuts, sautéed sea bass and nice wine.)  I wonder what my dear old friend Roger is up to? 

I expect to see you there.