Shady injury?

12 minutes ago, gobillsinytown said:

Just saw the highlights and it looks like Shady has a serious injury?  Anybody know the status?

Especially since we're really going to need him now!

what are you trying to say or ask ?

1 minute ago, BuffaninATL said:

what are you trying to say or ask ?

Sorry, I was still a little stunned.......I was asking what the nature of the injury was since I saw him going off on a cart.  Living here in Youngstown, OH now so I don't get the coverage.  I did get to see the last two minutes of the Ravens-Bengals game since the CBS TV station contract calls for Browns games first, Steelers second, Bengals third.

You had to love his emotion when he knew he was done for the day. I assumed it was a break and done for the year based on his reaction. Between that and the Kyle TD and celebration, great stuff. Honestly I thought those would be the consolation prizes we'd be talking about when I saw the Ravens go ahead in the 4th.

Bottom line - Bills will go as far as Shady takes em......Tolbert DID step up as did the O-Line tho - kudos to them!  Nice to see those d-bags Landry and Drake get tossed.  Man that Triplett is an ****!  Was satisfying to see another team get beat up by the refs too.

Waiting to hear about Shady......