The Wall.

Nanker

1 hour ago, KW95 said:

Been married 11 years bro...the Pit of Misery has been surrounding me for over a decade!

I've lived in SoCal for the past 9 years. I see the destruction these sanctuary cities and the limp wristed federal government have caused by endorsing illegal immigration. Massive immigration and cheap labor is the opiote of the rich fat cats. 

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

This should have been done more than 20 years ago being a sovereign nation and all.  I don't understand what the holdup besides an irrational hatred of Trump as funding for a wall will save the US money in the long run.

the prior Admin got into a frenzy of taking in people without even bothering to see if they had TB..

3 hours ago, /dev/null said:

All this talk about a wall is giving me a craving for some pudding

I'm suprised you would use the argument that the wall is not cost effective.Do you really think so?

*I mean, if I was Trump, I'd make the wall in layers.

Edited by Paulus

20 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

What do you gain by “changing demographics” ? 

Why would a wall not work ?   You know how to walk through iron ? 

The U.S. electorate this year will be the country’s most racially and ethnically diverse ever. Nearly one-in-three eligible voters on Election Day (31%) will be Hispanic, black, Asian or another racial or ethnic minority, up from 29% in 2012. Much of this change is due to strong growth among Hispanic eligible voters, in particular U.S.-born youth.

An analysis of changes in the nation’s eligible voting population – U.S. citizens ages 18 and older – offers a preview of profound U.S. demographic shifts that are projected to continuefor decades to come. While the nation’s 156 million non-Hispanic white eligible voters in 2016 far outnumber the 70 million eligible voters that are racial or ethnic minorities, their growth lags that of minority groups. As a result, the non-Hispanic white share of the electorate has fallen from 71% in 2012 to 69%.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/02/03/2016-electorate-will-be-the-most-diverse-in-u-s-history/

Texas is going to be a Blue State in the not too distant future 

Latinos are now the largest ethnic group in Texas public schools, surpassing non-Hispanic whites in Lone Star State enrollment for the first time in history.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/12/hispanics-majority-texas-schools_n_3427239.html

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Answer the question dumbass.      Didn’t ask for your browser history.