Year End Awards TBD style

Kirby Jackson

17 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

- Best Poster: Augie

- Most Knowledgable Poster : Bandit 

- Most Important Poster (the person that brings the most to the board besides SDS): Astro

- Best Prediction: preseason prediction that the 2nd rounder we got from the Rams would be a late 2nd because they were going to be really good. I think it was Dave McBride.

- Hottest Take: anything from JeffisMagic (RIP). Boyst also has lots of #takes

- Worst Prediction: saviorpeterman: Peterman is the future, Dolphins to playoffs

- Funniest Poster: Jauronimo/ DC Tom

- Funniest Post: too many to choose from 

- Best Newcomer: not sure who is new 

- Best Feud: doc vs WEO, 4ever

- Topic of the Year: Maclin thread (signing players daily!)

- Most Courteous Poster: Ice Bowl 

- SDS Legacy Award (based on quality, longevity, and overall contributions): Kirby/K-9

I like your Ice Bowl selection for most courteous but I would have to add that Cowgirlsfan is right there with him. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Ive got some ideas so I can do it. First would be to wait until the season is over. 

After that I see a series of threads, one for each category that people can use for nominations. 

Then shortly after that, official voting threads. 

All together, I think it will be about a two week process before winners are announced. 

In the mean time, keep thinking of categories. Not all catagories may be used though. 

That’s awesome Jack!! Thanks

- Best Poster - My parents bought me a Culture Club poster in 1984

- Most Knowledgable Poster - Whoever believes Hemorrhoid is not a Starting QB

- Most Important Poster (the person that brings the most to the board besides SDS) - Gugny

- Best Prediction - The one poster that said Tyrod would have 5000 yards passing and 20 tds

- Hottest Take - Nun

- Worst Prediction - Paatmaan saying that there is no reason for the Turnovers to slow down and come back to a mean...Next 3 weeks Bills have 0 turnovers!

- Funniest Poster - Fans1988

- Funniest Post - I would bang Lori Greiner followed by "so would I":  gug and horse heads

- Best Newcomer - that 14 year old who had his first wet dream

- Best Feud - Family

- Topic of the Year - Nun

- Most Courteous Poster - CGF

- SDS Legacy Award (based on quality, longevity, and overall contributions) - SDS doesn't have a legacy, he does this all for the attention and to raise his self of steam.

Edited by KW95
  • Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Schmuggs said:

Yeah. He was banned because a certain Mod ehh hemmm. Didn’t like him being critical of the upgrade. Talk about overly sensitive...

This board should be for the members who love the Bills. It’s a shame when one  mod ruins it for everyone 

Please request to have Leroi freed!!

He is currently looking for a new home to post his info. 

Any suggestions??

As one who watched the entire exchange go down, I can tell you that it wasn't just "being critical of the upgrade."

Thank you for your service.

1 minute ago, BuffaloBill said:

Friends don’t let friends post drunk .... :lol: 

Ha!  He shocked EVERYONE with that gem.  I'm sure if he'd have asked someone prior, "hey man, you think it would fly if I ...," not one person would have given him the green light.  I think "epic" is an overused word, but this was, indeed, epic.

• Haha (+1) 1

There are just so many posters who know a ton about football. Many can even put aside the fact that they are Bills Fans and make intelligent comments. I thank you all!

That said, there has never been a poster on TBD who understands football and the Bills to the degree that Badolbilz does. I wish there were more who came close. A friend who used to post here named Lori was certainly in his class. She put hours of research behind her posts and I do miss her presence on this board. The tailgates with those 2 at RWS were great beyond words.

Badol knows about many of these players before they arrive at college. He watches a million college games and if you ask him for a solid Guard who will be there in Round 3 or 4, he can name several.

Again, this post is not to slight anyone else. The guy simply stands alone in his football knowledge. If you don't believe me, meet up with him at a tailgate and ask him a few questions.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

There are just so many posters who know a ton about football. Many can even put aside the fact that they are Bills Fans and make intelligent comments. I thank you all!

That said, there has never been a poster on TBD who understands football and the Bills to the degree that Badolbilz does. I wish there were more who came close. A friend who used to post here named Lori was certainly in his class. She put hours of research behind her posts and I do miss her presence on this board. The tailgates with those 2 at RWS were great beyond words.

Badol knows about many of these players before they arrive at college. He watches a million college games and if you ask him for a solid Guard who will be there in Round 3 or 4, he can name several.

Again, this post is not to slight anyone else. The guy simply stands alone in his football knowledge. If you don't believe me, meet up with him at a tailgate and ask him a few questions.

Like, what time Shady's Supafly radio hour starts?

Edited by jmc12290

Best feud - 

People taking on the mods for posting all pay to view Buffalo News articles front and center on the main page. 

Also, special award to the BN (MVP).

I haven’t read Tim Graham in months (because I don’t pay), and it feels GOOD!

Edited by Idandria
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Gugny said:

As one who watched the entire exchange go down, I can tell you that it wasn't just "being critical of the upgrade."

Thank you for your service.

There was no exchange. He was banned out of the blue. 

There is no need to lie about what happened...

7 minutes ago, Schmuggs said:

There was no exchange. He was banned out of the blue. 

There is no need to lie about what happened...

You should question your source.  I saw the exchange with my own eyes.  I liked Leroi, but he pushed the envelope too far.

Edited by Gugny

I think there should be awards for best and worst screen names. 

SaviorPeterman and the dude that used to be called “draft drew Stanton” have similar narrow handles that don’t appear likely to stand the test of time.

my favorite is “Jamie nails” and with the avatar of Jamie nails. It’s both perfect and hilarious!! 

Just now, JR in Pittsburgh said:

I think there should be awards for best and worst screen names. 

SaviorPeterman and the dude that used to be called “draft drew Stanton” have similar narrow handles that don’t appear likely to stand the test of time.

my favorite is “Jamie nails” and with the avatar of Jamie nails. It’s both perfect and hilarious!! 

I think I should win for most pedestrian screen name

5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

You should question your source.  I saw the exchange with my own eyes.  I liked Leroi, but he pushed the envelope too far.

...did not see it, but I think with me being a "BBMB refugee", Scott (SDS) is as about fair and level handed as they come.........he owns the site, makes the rules and membership approval is a privilege versus a right.....