Year End Awards TBD style

Kirby Jackson

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

However some of my opinions aren’t very popular. That’s ok though. 

I actually miss Leroi. Man, he had the goods. Kind of bizarre opinions but he really brought the insider stuff. 

Yeah. I miss leroi too. 

I know for a fact he is still an EE of the organization. 

He he was Banned from here for critiquing the new upgrade. 

Its a a shame when a mod ruins all the fun for the rest of us. 

FREE LEROI!!!!

6 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

MOST COURAGEOUS: SDS

....thanks for letting us BBMB refugees in......was beginning to feel like a Haitian looking for ANY port and Scott offered me shelter...prolly regrets it NOW though....better gas up the Evinrude....

Dilly Dilly!

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Schmuggs said:

Yeah. I miss leroi too. 

I know for a fact he is still an EE of the organization. 

He he was Banned from here for critiquing the new upgrade. 

Its a a shame when a mod ruins all the fun for the rest of us. 

FREE LEROI!!!!

That's not why he was banned.

11 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

MOST COURAGEOUS: SDS

....thanks for letting us BBMB refugees in......was beginning to feel like a Haitian looking for ANY port and Scott offered me shelter...prolly regrets it NOW though....better gas up the Evinrude....

You're definitely one of the new guys I left out of my post.

And how'd you get a motor??

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I'm certainly willing to award an Official DC Tom Idiot of the Year Award.(tm)

I'll start accepting nominations.  To nominate, please include the idiot's screen name and a link to some examples of their idiotic work.  Only the truly stupid will be considered...so no trolls (4merper4mer and Tiberius are out).  And banned posters are ineligible, just because !@#$ 'em.

i would like to nominate myself. disregarding the process you have laid out clearly and concisely ( as you so often do )

My examples are vast and readily accessible. no need to waste your valuable Time perusing them  . I think you already know of my Work.

when may i expect to receive my Hard earned/ well deserved Award ?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I've known blokes for years! Before I was here...

where the hell did he go?!!

Damn.  Haven't seen him in about a month, now that you mention it.

I was also a fan of the All-22 work that Bocephuz did.  He seems to have disappeared, too.

Edited by Gugny

3 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

i would like to nominate myself. disregarding the process you have laid out clearly and concisely ( as you so often do )

My examples are vast and readily accessible. no need to waste your valuable Time perusing them  . I think you already know of my Work.

This is an excellent entry.  Note, everyone, the well-crafted logic of "I'm an idiot, because I can't follow the process you laid out for nominating idiots.  Therefore, this post serves as its own evidence."

That is very elegantly crafted.  So much so, that it clearly disqualifies you from award.

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I don’t know. We were talking about it on the college forum and Gunner said he hasn’t tweeted since Nov.19th either. 

I know how he always hated Peterman so not sure if that date (of the Chargers game)  is a coincidence or not!

Edited by YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

He has popped on once or twice but has not been around much at all and hasn't updated his twitter since November. Fingers crossed it isn't anything serious.

7 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

....I'll second it......Fairport is neat......and you're a cool dude....maybe we'll grab a cold one at Mr. Dominec's some day.......

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

30,000 repetitions of "You're an idiot" qualifies as quality?  

You people are whacked.

this is from the Urban dictionary.

to much excess drivel to copy link.

it's " Whack " you .....  not whacked

here

1. adjective; appalling in nature, unconventional. 

2. verb; to strike one with the hand or fist. 

3. verb; to assassinate.
1. yo, that's whack. 

2. if your mother heard that she'd whack you upside the head. 

3. you want we should whack a dog?

I am very flattered to have received so many mentions in this thread. I don't know about breaking it down by categories but I know there are a number of posters who when I see they are the last person to comment in a thread I am instantly drawn to it. 

Kirby, Badol, Bandit, NoSaint, K-9, Yolo, JohnC, Blokes, Alphadawg to name just a few. I am not sure if WEO is perma-banned now but he was another. 

I am not very good at remembering which are the new BBMB people and which were always here as well but post more now but I think the majority of folks who have stuck it out this long are jolly fine chaps - xRushx is one of those creeping onto my must reasd list. 

I have had a very good year with predictions, from the Bills to trade Sammy,  to Hyde in the pro-bowl, to Green Bay missing the play offs, to DeShaun Watson and Marshon Lattimore being the rookie stars I always believed they would be. But the one I will actually be most pleased with if it comes true is 3 NFC South teams in the playoffs. I was on the New Orleans train before it was cool and always thought the Panthers would bounce back. That has been the best division in football this year and the Bills have done well to go 2-2 against it. I fancy our chances against the NFC North next season much more. 

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

This is an excellent entry.  Note, everyone, the well-crafted logic of "I'm an idiot, because I can't follow the process you laid out for nominating idiots.  Therefore, this post serves as its own evidence."

That is very elegantly crafted.  So much so, that it clearly disqualifies you from award.

a risk I had to take. I knew the risk involved.

I knew you would answer correctly as well.
you have my vote

2 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Should everyone get a trophy? :P

8Mvdbo.gif

oprah-free-car.gif

Well I must admit that cracked mtf up.

Thanks !

so many awesome posters here honestly. Even the ones that are wrong are cool by me.

18 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....I'll second it......Fairport is neat......and you're a cool dude....maybe we'll grab a cold one at Mr. Dominec's some day.......

are you buying ? I am a cheap OLD SOB