Rapoport: Sunday is "Likely" Tyrod Taylor's Last Regular Season Game as a Bill

26CornerBlitz

I’ll root for him wherever he goes.  Worked his arse off, provided a lot of exciting moments and conducted himself like a professional, even through the benching fiasco.  A good Bill.

But, I am also ready for the next QB, whoever that is.

Unless he wins the Super Bowl this year, of course.  Hey, it’s still possible.

Thank. God. 

Tyrod was was the worst thing to happen to this franchise. 

I know now that may seem obtuse but let me present it to you in this way — is Tyrod good enough? No, right! But, was he good enough to convince enough people he was good enough that the Bills stuck with him longer than they should have? Yes. Tyrod is fools gold. Always has been. 

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, buffalobloodfloridahome said:

Dennison leaves and takes Tyrod with him in an "Any Given Sunday" scenario when the season is over they kiss and makeup and decide to team up as they take over the Jets.

yes ! clap clap clap ! YEAHHHHHH

On 12/28/2017 at 11:51 PM, Teddy KGB said:

Russell Wilson wishes he was as good as TT ????

And yet somehow Wilson will be on the couch while Tyrod is on the field this upcoming weekend. Tyrod is making believers out of the nonbelievers. 

4 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

And yet somehow Wilson will be on the couch while Tyrod is on the field this upcoming weekend. Tyrod is making believers out of the nonbelievers. 

Maybe we can trade him for Dalton if you lead the sales pitch.   

On 12/29/2017 at 12:17 AM, Big C said:

Teams with a loaded roster outside of QB could look at Tyrod. Jaguars or Broncos likely options. Wouldn't fetch much but he is a guy a team can with with when the defense is sturdy and receivers can separate. I know everyone is quick to dismiss him because he isn't able to single-handedly win games for us, but he is an NFL talent. If our defense in 2015 was anywhere near the 2014 team Rex inherited we would have been a playoff team for sure.

Tyrod is not a step up from Bortles. Even by Marone standards.