What QB do you want to draft.

QB draft  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your QB

6 minutes ago, ILoveEndingTheSeasonInNov said:

Jackson and Rudolph will both be 1st rounders besides the other 3. Bottom line is the Bills have to use one of their 1st rounders if they intend to draft a QB whether anyone likes it or not.  They will not be able to wait till the 2nd round or after it just isn't happening. 

Your 1st round Graded QBs based off just me watching in order 

Rosen

Darnold

Allen (Yes Allen he still witll be one of the first 4 QBs taken and should be)

Mayfield

Jackson

Rudolph

now you also have that could climb

Falk

Ferguson 

Finley

2 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

If McCarron wins his grievance and is a UFA, I am in favor of signing him AND drafting a qb.

My draft selection at this very early stage is Mayfield but this may change, and I wouldn't want to trade an excessive amount of picks to move up. Please, let's not give away the store ala Whaley!!!

...never understood why OBD didn't take a flyer on him in the 4th.....he's a cerebral game manager type like Alex Smith, the same guy they passed on when he was a UFA terming him as a "lateral move from Fitzy"......as far as the draft, I'd bet their safe mid 1st round pick is Rudolph which is just a hunch......Beane himself scouted him for what it's worth....interesting...

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Your 1st round Graded QBs based off just me watching in order 

Rosen

Darnold

Allen (Yes Allen he still witll be one of the first 4 QBs taken and should be)

Mayfield

Jackson

Rudolph

now you also have that could climb

Falk

Ferguson 

Finley

Agreed

Yep, if Darnold and Rosen declare I guarantee 6 1st round QBs minimum...... This is a very QB needy year in a very QB needy league. 

11 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I have to add i am ONLY trading up for Rosen or Darnold 

Did you watch Darnold try to take on the Buckeyes last night? He's to young..needs to stay and play in the PAC another year since the NFL talent would eat him up and destroy his confidence.

9 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Did you watch Darnold try to take on the Buckeyes last night? He's to young..needs to stay and play in the PAC another year since the NFL talent would eat him up and destroy his confidence.

Unless an nfl OL gives him time to shred defenses up.  

19 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Yes. One game doesnt make an evaluation 

12 minutes ago, the skycap said:

MAJ, don't Rosen character trouble you? I mean by some of his commentary. 

Nope. 

Everything i have read said he has grown into a leader. So he had a hottub as a Frosh and spoke the truth about the NCAA

8 minutes ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

Ever watch the Elite 11, a lot of the coaches didn’t like his coach ability cause of his demeanor/character 

Ooo no I obviously have to care about what a Senior in HS was like. Ooo wait nah i dont Kids change alot in college. 

Cant call out Rosen for Character and leave Mayfield untouched just saying

56 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...never understood why OBD didn't take a flyer on him in the 4th.....he's a cerebral game manager type like Alex Smith, the same guy they passed on when he was a UFA terming him as a "lateral move from Fitzy"......as far as the draft, I'd bet their safe mid 1st round pick is Rudolph which is just a hunch......Beane himself scouted him for what it's worth....interesting...

Agreed. He has only lost a couple of games in his entire life. And I like the fact that he has been sitting on the sidelines and learning. He's a very smart kid. If the Bills go with our plan, there would be no rush to toss the rookie in there. He could sit behind McCarron and learn.

Another bonus would be to keep the extra picks and bolster both lines.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bill from NYC said:

Agreed. He has only lost a couple of games in his entire life. And I like the fact that he has been sitting on the sidelines and learning. He's a very smart kid. If the Bills go with our plan, there would be no rush to toss the rookie in there. He could sit behind McCarron and learn.

Another bonus would be to keep the extra picks and bolster both lines.

...I'm on board..........

3 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

For the Darnold fans..it wasn't just last night..remember the fighting Irish game? What heavyweight did he shine against outside of the Stanford game.

What Heavyweight did Carson Wentz beat in college?

No to AJ McCarron. Just stop with settling 

24 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Yes. One game doesnt make an evaluation 

Nope. 

Everything i have read said he has grown into a leader. So he had a hottub as a Frosh and spoke the truth about the NCAA

Ooo no I obviously have to care about what a Senior in HS was like. Ooo wait nah i dont Kids change alot in college. 

Cant call out Rosen for Character and leave Mayfield untouched just saying

All I’m saying is you’re hearing to same stories out of college.

Ive read stuff where Rosen’s teammates are sometimes turned off.

Where with Mayfield he’s done some immature stuff but his teammates love him.

Takevit for what it’s worth. Scouts, coaches and the GM will get all the insider info. Talent isn’t everything.

2 minutes ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

All I’m saying is you’re hearing to same stories out of college.

Ive read stuff where Rosen’s teammates are sometimes turned off.

Where with Mayfield he’s done some immature stuff but his teammates love him.

Takevit for what it’s worth. Scouts, coaches and the GM will get all the insider info. Talent isn’t everything.

I have heard this about Rosen a couple times from people on this board. So I will ask again where is this stuff about Rosen’s team mates. 

I wont hold my breath because everytime i ask this it is NEVER produced