Comprehensive "Tyrod Taylor is Bad" Thread (VERY Comprehensive)

BigDingus

17 minutes ago, Augie said:

Do I get any credit hours if I go through all that?

I don’t know what the point Is anymore. It looks like that train has moved on. Now, if things change, then I’m interested again. Tyrod is the best option to win NOW, but I’m pretty confident they will find a preferred option.  The million dollar question is can they do better? 

i would hope so, the bar is not set very high. 32 nd in the league

2 minutes ago, Wily Dog said:

i would hope so, the bar is not set very high. 32 nd in the league

Unfortunatley, there does not seem to be an adequate supply of Franchise QB’s despite the billions of people on this planet. Being one of the half dozen makes winning the Powerball seem likely. And it pays almost as well! 

3 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

Tyrod is 8-6. 

5 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

And yet we're alive for a playoff spot in week 17 for the first time since... what...?  2004?

Go figure :flirt:

Imagine if he didn’t suck though 

1st pats game = win 

Cincy game     = win 

Panthers game = win 

actual playoffs would happen.   Ravens don’t lose at home often btw. 

Another solid 16 point output yesterday with the pick 6 added ??‍♂️??‍♂️  

Stop trolling guys.  

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Imagine if he didn’t suck though 

1st pats game = win 

Cincy game     = win 

Panthers game = win 

actual playoffs would happen.   Ravens don’t lose at home often btw. 

Another solid 16 point output yesterday with the pick 6 added ??‍♂️??‍♂️  

Stop trolling guys.  

Stop trolling says the guy who just changed his username for the 4th time in 9 months. :doh:

16 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Stop trolling says the guy who just changed his username for the 4th time in 9 months. :doh:

Aka once in 7 years.  

Are you the screen name change nazi ?  

Take the L on Taylor, stay underground for a bit.   You’re not a mod or proprietor of this site, worry about your own screen name 

Go ahead and read the op again.  ???

Edited by Teddy KGB

2 hours ago, joesixpack said:

There's about three years of posts that disagree with that assessment.

I think you're misreading them, JSP. I know that badol and 26cb know that we have to get a better qb, but they also think that a la donald rumsfeld, you go to war with the army you have, not the one you wish you have. For all of his limitations, taylor is basically a mid-level nfl starter who can flash some quality play provided you give him receiving talent. The bills have no one else who is better, and given that you're presumably trying to win, giving him so help by way of wr talent would be helpful. The wr corps this year has been truly wretched, although long term l like benjamin assuming he's 100 percent next year. Right now, he's gutting it out, but he's also likely running a 4.9 40 too.

the big issue is the failure to ever draft a qb with their slotted first pick. They have never done it in nearly 60 years. That is pathetic.

9 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

I think you're misreading them, JSP. I know that badol and 26cb know that we have to get a better qb, but they also think that a la donald rumsfeld, you go to war with the army you have, not the one you wish you have. For all of his limitations, taylor is basically a mid-level nfl starter who can flash some quality play provided you give him receiving talent. The bills have no one else who is better, and given that you're presumably trying to win, giving him so help by way of wr talent would be helpful. The wr corps this year has been truly wretched, although long term l like benjamin assuming he's 100 percent next year. Right now, he's gutting it out, but he's also likely running a 4.9 40 too.

the big issue is the failure to ever draft a qb with their slotted first pick. They have never done it in nearly 60 years. That is pathetic.

Every WR corps that TT has had is wretched, and will always be wretched because of him. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

And yet we're alive for a playoff spot in week 17 for the first time since... what...?  2004?

Go figure :flirt:

We have a 13% chance... That's "alive" in the same sense that being terminally ill & in hospice is "alive."

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

Aka once in 7 years.  

Are you the screen name change nazi ?  

Take the L on Taylor, stay underground for a bit.   You’re not a mod or proprietor of this site, worry about your own screen name 

Go ahead and read the op again.  ???

Whatever you say Ryan L Bills or Maury Baulstein or AiritoutFitzy or Teddy KGB or whatever your next moniker will be :lol:

4 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Whatever you say Ryan L Bills or Maury Baulstein or AiritoutFitzy or Teddy KGB or whatever your next moniker will be :lol:

What does this matter?

Do we have another bet if TT has 78 yards passing next week?

Edited by jmc12290

On 12/25/2017 at 12:56 AM, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I could start a Peterman essay.

...and??? They are both average on their best days.  Where is that going to take us...average record, hence 8-8 or 9-7.  Do we dare to be better than that?  Or are we going to just accept mediocrity?  Is that really what we want as a franchise?  I don't, I wanna win not just be decent.

15 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

It’s KGB bud.      I don’t know what all these other names mean.   

Its not my fault you spend 57 gigabytes on “Tyrod is great y’all” 

Let the outbursts continue.    The grieving period is part of moving on ???

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Haha (+1) 1