Comprehensive "Tyrod Taylor is Bad" Thread (VERY Comprehensive)

BigDingus

Tyrod is and has been holding this team back since he became the starter. He is an option QB at best and has been the best option we have had but it's time for the Bills to run an offense he is not capable of. Throwing the ball down the field hitting guys in timing patterns on the run in front of them so they don't have to break stride and have a chance at YAC. I am so sick of seeing open receivers and the ball hitting them in the feet or a yard behind them. His accuracy seems to actually have gotten worse. So many missed opportunities this year and years passed. All of those stats show all of his many flaws as a passer there is no question of his athleticism and ability to make that wow play, but we need to QB to make more consistent plays that a decent qb makes.

23 minutes ago, BillsMedia said:

At least Tyrod isn't as bad as this analysis, just awful takes. 

Just as awful as your pro Taylor propaganda ? ???. 

Go ahead and refute the OP.   

Everyones saying farewell in their own way. 

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Woo man. Just an absolute awful take.

Haha it was spot on dude.  We barely have any YAC because Tyrod doesn't hit a player in stride.  Go back and watch his passes this year.  They were an effort to catch and caused the receivers to break stride.  There are countless examples.  Not sure how someone doesn't see this during games.  I rewatch the games every week and find myself in awe at how inaccurate he is.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

Woo man. Just an absolute awful take.

Bet you didn't know that Tyrod has thrown for exactly 5, count them 5 TDs in the second half of the 14 games he has played in this year. 

He has thrown 3 TDs in the 3rd quarter and 2 TDs in the 4th quarter.

Both of the 4th quarter TDs were garbage time TDs against the Jets and Chargers.

Take away both of those garbage time TD passes and Tyrod has throw exactly ZERO TDs in the 4th quarter of games in 2017. 

And people still think he can be good and defend him, those people need to get their heads checked. 

At this point defending him has become comical and makes for a good laugh. 

Split Value Cmp Att Inc Cmp% Yds TD 1D Int Rate Sk Yds Y/A AY/A Att Yds Y/A TD 1D
Quarter 1st Qtr 56 92 36 60.87 522 1 28 2 71.0 11   5.7 4.91 10 101 10.1 0 6
  2nd Qtr 81 130 49 62.31 840 7 42 0 98.9 10   6.5 7.54 19 115 6.1 1 7
  3rd Qtr 49 83 34 59.04 668 3 26 1 91.8 13   8.0 8.23 16 125 7.8 0 7
  4th Qtr 58 88 30 65.91 565 2 29 1 86.6 8   6.4 6.36 32 52 1.6 3 6
  1st Half 137 222 85 61.71 1362 8 70 2 87.3 21   6.1 6.45 29 216 7.4 1 13
  2nd Half 107 171 64 62.57 1233 5 55 2 89.1 21   7.2 7.27 48 177 3.7 3 13
Edited by PeterGriffin
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, PeterGriffin said:

Bet you didn't know that Tyrod has thrown for exactly 5, count them 5 TDs in the second half of the 14 games he has played in this year. 

Both of the 4th quarter TDs were garbage time TDs against the Jets and Chargers.

Take away both of those garbage time TD passes and Tyrod has throw exactly ZERO TDs in the 4th quarter of games in 2017. 

And people still think he can be good and defend him, those people need to get their heads checked. 

I tried to show just how bad Tyrod is when games matter. If we're not nursing a lead the entire game, he has ZERO ability to put the game on his shoulders and win it. People point to the Tennessee game in 2015 as if that's still relevant in any way. It's not. 

We have to have a lead throughout the 4th quarter or we're not going to win. Even in games where we have had a lead have been choked away once we fall behind even a little bit. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

I tried to show just how bad Tyrod is when games matter. If we're not nursing a lead the entire game, he has ZERO ability to put the game on his shoulders and win it. People point to the Tennessee game in 2015 as if that's still relevant in any way. It's not. 

We have to have a lead throughout the 4th quarter or we're not going to win. Even in games where we have had a lead have been choked away once we fall behind even a little bit. 

This is why I'm over Tyrod now. 

35 minutes ago, PeterGriffin said:

Split Value Cmp Att Inc Cmp% Yds TD 1D Int Rate Sk Yds Y/A AY/A Att Yds Y/A TD 1D

Wow, that truly is frightening.  I knew it was bad but jeez.

16 minutes ago, inaugural balls said:

Look - I agree, TT isn't the answer but we're "sniffing" the playoffs now with this, how shall I say, less than good Defense.

The defense scored in a pick 6 in the Pats game. They are one of the big reasons we are even sniffing. The defense played great and had some bad games. The offense hasn't existed much all year.

I'd take the same defense next year over the same offence. The Panthers game shows that we had a defense at times this year but the offense didn't show up. All you needed was 1 touchdown to win that game.

Edited by Lfod
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Domdab99 said:

This is why I'm over Tyrod now. 

Isn't Aaron Rodgers record up to 1-40 when entering the 4th quarter trailing by more than 1 point now...........you'd really hate having THAT guy if that's your chief criteria.

There are stats that really indicate team success..........comebacks are not high on the list.........not turning the ball over, scoring first........things like that mean a lot more.

I think desiring late game heroics is part of the "damsel in distress" nature that Bills fans have adopted..........I want a QB/team that goes into the 4th quarter with a lead and holds onto it.

1 minute ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Isn't Aaron Rodgers record up to 1-40 when entering the 4th quarter trailing by more than 1 point now...........you'd really hate having THAT guy if that's your chief criteria.

There are stats that really indicate team success..........comebacks are not high on the list.........not turning the ball over, scoring first........things like that mean a lot more.

I think desiring late game heroics is part of the "damsel in distress" nature that Bills fans have adopted..........I want a QB/team that goes into the 4th quarter with a lead and holds onto it.

Nope.  

What's with you and peddling these wrong stats?

What stat shows TT being "elite" in 2015?

3 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

You are a big "need to run and stop the run" kind of guy, I'd imagine. 

Field position! Three yards and a cloud of dust! 

Not turning the ball over is great -- except when you punt the ball away 25 times more throughout the year than a team like the Patriots.

Let's say it again for the kids in the back: The Bills have given the ball away to their opponent 25 times more than the Patriots. 

A punt is just a less dramatic turnover. The end result is the same, the other team has the ball and you don't.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

If this Bills regime in McD and Beane don't see the absolute urgency to get a true QB in the Off-season, then I will have lost all hope for the next several years. I am NOT a Cousins fan, but at least if they did that it tells me they are going all-in on a QB who can play the position. I know, the merits of his "success" is debatable, hence I'd rather Draft a guy, but Cousins on this team and the Bills would already have their playoff spot. Take it for whatever it's worth. Again, I prefer one of the guys coming out of college to identify and develop the Franchise for the next 12 to 15 years. But worse than getting Cousins or Smith would be sitting on their hands doing nothing. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, twoandfourteen said:

You are a big "need to run and stop the run" kind of guy, I'd imagine. 

Field position! Three yards and a cloud of dust! 

Not turning the ball over is great -- except when you punt the ball away 25 times more throughout the year than a team like the Patriots.

Let's say it again for the kids in the back: The Bills have given the ball away to their opponent 25 times more than the Patriots. 

A punt is just a less dramatic turnover. The end result is the same, the other team has the ball and you don't.

The Patriots are a hell of a standard to be held too when people like you thought the team was going to win 4 games.:lol:

I believe in doing what it takes to win games with the personnel you have.

I hate Jauron Ball........but once they traded Watkins that was their only option.    I realized that.......knew it was coming........caught some of you by surprise but that's a given.:P

Btw I believe Weo posted the numbers yesterday........the Bills aren't particularly high in the league in 3 and outs and they are pretty good vs. the field at converting 3rd downs..........those usually precede punts, correct?

I know the goal posts have to stay mobile though so keep shifting them so you can have a definitive reason to focus the Bills mediocrity on 1 or 2 players when the roster is more holes than patch.

21 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

Nope.  

What's with you and peddling these wrong stats?

What stat shows TT being "elite" in 2015?

It's close to that.......it was up to 1-35 or something early in the year.........Rodgers added another loss to that tally last week.

It was much referenced and then TT suddenly lead 4th quarter comeback and the goal posts quickly shifted to some other area.

Not sure what you mean about TT being elite in 2015...........what I was referencing is Taylor's numbers with both Watkins and Woods healthy in 2015 AND 2016.

They've been quoted enough times by Bandit that you'd have to be willfully ignoring them to not have known this.   

Either way..........it doesn't matter to you guys........TT could have a max passer rating and 30 TD's and zero pics passing to them but those times he didn't excel with Brandon Tate as his #1 or #2 option........those really tell the story for ya'!:thumbsup:

First of all to the OP...thank you for taking the time to actually write that out.....

It is interesting how the first thing below it someone feels the need to call out other fans.......who have been providing THEIR supporting evidence on why they support TT while they just sit and cry like a 9 year old girl half the time.

Tyrod is not a "bad" NFL qb......he simply is not good enough.   The bills should move to improve but he has in fact been the best qb we have had under center since the Drew Bledsoe days.  Is that good enough?  No it isnt.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

The Patriots are a hell of a standard to be held too when people like you thought the team was going to win 4 games.:lol:

I hate Jauron Ball........but once they traded Watkins that was their only option.    I realized that.......knew it was coming........caught some of you by surprise but that's a given.:P

Btw I believe Weo posted the numbers yesterday........the Bills aren't particularly high in the league in 3 and outs and they are pretty good vs. the field at converting 3rd downs..........those usually precede punts, correct?

I know the goal posts have to stay mobile though so keep shifting them so you can have a definitive reason to focus the Bills mediocrity on 1 or 2 players when the roster is more holes than patch.

That's fair, I agree that the Patriots can be a bit of a tough bar to clear. 

How about the Chiefs, then? Well.... they've punted the ball away 15 times less than the Bills have. 

Steelers? Same thing, 15 less than the Bills. 

Rams? 58 punts to the Bills 75. 

Maybe the Falcons? They actually lead the league in fewest punts at only 48. 

The point is that there is WAY too much focus on how rarely Tyrod has thrown INTs as a starter. How about looking at how rarely the offense scores a TD with him as the QB? That to me is a much more important statistic.

18 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

It's close to that.......it was up to 1-35 or something early in the year.........Rodgers added another loss to that tally last week.

It was much referenced and then TT suddenly lead 4th quarter comeback and the goal posts quickly shifted to some other area.

Not sure what you mean about TT being elite in 2015...........what I was referencing is Taylor's numbers with both Watkins and Woods healthy in 2015 AND 2016.

They've been quoted enough times by Bandit that you'd have to be willfully ignoring them to not have known this.   

Either way..........it doesn't matter to you guys........TT could have a max passer rating and 30 TD's and zero pics passing to them but those times he didn't excel with Brandon Tate as his #1 or #2 option........those really tell the story for ya'!:thumbsup:

That's with the corollary of "against teams with a winning record."

You silly muppet.  Read more and speak less.  Spouting off about things you're clearly uneducated about makes you look even sillier than normal.

Edited by jmc12290

8 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

How bout some perspective? 

The Bills get a lead and play to punt the ball. That's McDermotts strategy. Get a lead and play Jauron ball. 

Easy to look at the stats sheet and say "see, look at the lack of TDs by Tyrod in the 2nd half".... At the same time the run, run, pass, punt offense(sometimes run, run, run, punt offense) when the Bills are leading in the second half NO MATTER HOW LARGE A LEAD from McJauron is Tyrods fault too apparently. 

Maybe they play like that due to an inability of the QB to consistently generate any sort of offense, so the only option is to try and run out the clock. Ever consider that? 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

That's with the corollary of "against teams with a winning record."

You silly muppet.  Read more and speak less.  Spouting off about things you're clearly uneducated about makes you look even sillier than normal.

oh.......so 1-35 isn't too bad in the context of "against teams with a winning record"?

Gotcha'.:lol:

7 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

oh.......so 1-35 isn't too bad in the context of "against teams with a winning record"?

Gotcha'.:lol:

Remember when you talked about "keeping goal posts mobile?"  What do you call it when you change the stakes because you don't have a clue what you're talking about? Trying to find the goal posts? :lol::lol:  

Your "rep" is suffering, little guy.  Better step up that game of yours.

Edited by jmc12290

1 hour ago, Lfod said:

The defense scored in a pick 6 in the Pats game. They are one of the big reasons we are even sniffing. The defense played great and had some bad games. The offense hasn't existed much all year.

I'd take the same defense next year over the same offence. The Panthers game shows that we had a defense at times this year but the offense didn't show up. All you needed was 1 touchdown to win that game.

I hear you on the offense. However, if the D wasn't turning over their opponent the front 7 has been less than stellar.

Which unit would I count on to make a big play in a big moment?

yeah - the defense.

41 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

Remember when you talked about "keeping goal posts mobile?"  What do you call it when you change the stakes because you don't have a clue what you're talking about? Trying to find the goal posts? :lol::lol:  

Your "rep" is suffering, little guy.  Better step up that game of yours.

The Packers were tied with the Patriots for the active most consecutive playoff appearances in a row coming into this season(8 years)........and they have the league's most dynamic QB......isn't it assumed that they generally aren't losing in the 4th quarter to teams with the losing records?  

I mean "yeah, but how does Rodgers do with more than a 1 point deficit against teams with losing records?" just doesn't seem like a very significant distinction in that context now does it?

Rodgers and the Pack are in another competitive stratosphere than Tyrod and the Bills..........and at that level even Rodgers struggles to bring his team from behind to victory.

No moving of goal posts needed........it's a fairly decisive stat.

As for my rep:

I've probably never had a more accurate take on an offseason/season than this one........had 3D White as top CB in draft when he wasn't even being talked about on TSW......was the proponent of signing Micah Hyde when everyone else was talking bigger names.......accurately predicted Jauron Ball II when everyone was predicting the tank......Goodwin blossomed after he got his Olympic dreams and that pesky Bills contract out of the way......my oft-cited "look how few first rounders we have to show for never taking a QB with that pick" has whittled down to a near-impossibly pathetic TWO(and only 1 active with Shaq on vacation)........**** man.....I !@#$ing nailed it this year, thank you!:lol:

Unfortunately.......sucks to be right when it comes to the Bills.:thumbsup:

Edited by BADOLBILZ

I can't believe you guys care about arguing this at this point.

Is there a single poster who thinks we aren't inevitably hunting for a future Franchise QB this offseason? If this year isn't Tyrod's last year in Buffalo, next year will be.

The OP is just massively over compensating here, though. 

Tyrod is not bad, unless your definition of "bad" is a QB who can fall anywhere in the 15-25 range as an NFL starter depending on the situation but is simply not a top 10 Franchise QB.

If that's what that Big Dingus means by "bad," then sure.

But what's the point? Upset that we're sniffing the playoffs with Taylor at the helm when half of you who are currently piling it on are on record that we would NEVER make the playoffs with Tyrod Taylor as our QB? Does it really upset that we're this close to the playoffs and that part of that actually is because of Tyrod Taylor's play, despite all these preemptive efforts by the OP to argue otherwise and how adamantly some of you are trying to deny that simple fact?

Don't worry guys, if we make the playoffs, Taylor can get some credit for being the first Bills QB to lead the team to the playoffs since 1999 AND we can still eagerly and thoroughly discuss who we'll draft or acquire this offseason as our future Franchise QB to replace him will be :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

How bout some perspective? 

The Bills get a lead and play to punt the ball. That's McDermotts strategy. Get a lead and play Jauron ball. 

Easy to look at the stats sheet and say "see, look at the lack of TDs by Tyrod in the 2nd half".... At the same time the run, run, pass, punt offense(sometimes run, run, run, punt offense) when the Bills are leading in the second half NO MATTER HOW LARGE A LEAD from McJauron is Tyrods fault too apparently. 

This is the comedy i'm talking about. :lol: Perspective :lol::lol::lol: that's funny!

What part of ZERO non garbage time TDs in the 4th quarter of all games this year don't you understand. 

God you're dense. :lol: Thanks for the laugh!:lol::lol::lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Well color me "surprised". Totally had you pegged as a Jauron-Ball kind of guy. 

You're being deliberately obtuse here. I, along with the other anti-Taylor's, would be ecstatic if the guy would consistently hit a receiver in stride or maybe had the passing offense ranked somewhere in the mid-teens rather than dead last. It's not exactly a high bar for performance around here, and Taylor has somehow managed to lower those expectations even further by making Kyle Orton look like Peyton Manning. 

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I can't believe you guys care about arguing this at this point.

Is there a single poster who thinks we aren't inevitably hunting for a future Franchise QB this offseason? If this year isn't Tyrod's last year in Buffalo, next year will be.

The OP is just massively over compensating here, though. 

Tyrod is not bad, unless your definition of "bad" is a QB who can fall anywhere in the 15-25 range as an NFL starter depending on the situation but is simply not a top 10 Franchise QB.

If that's what that Big Dingus means by "bad," then sure.

But what's the point? Upset that we're sniffing the playoffs with Taylor at the helm when half of you who are currently piling it on are on record that we would NEVER make the playoffs with Tyrod Taylor as our QB? Does it really upset that we're this close to the playoffs and that part of that actually is because of Tyrod Taylor's play, despite all these preemptive efforts by the OP to argue otherwise and how adamantly some of you are trying to deny that simple fact?

Don't worry guys, if we make the playoffs, Taylor can get some credit for being the first Bills QB to lead the team to the playoffs since 1999 AND we can still eagerly and thoroughly discuss who we'll draft or acquire this offseason as our future Franchise QB to replace him will be :thumbsup:

This is actually what I am arguing. 

Taylor is not a 15-25 QB.

He's actually more of a 30-35 QB: a barely functional starter, but would be an absolutely invaluable asset as a #2 for a contender with an actual QB. If you need someone to hold down the fort for 2-4 games, then Taylor is THE guy. 

But for 16 games? Forget it. 

The Bills are in this position 100% despite the play of Tyrod Taylor. With an even marginally competent passing offense, they would most likely already have a playoff spot locked up. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

Facts too thorough ? 

50 minutes ago, twoandfourteen said:

This is actually what I am arguing. 

Taylor is not a 15-25 QB.

He's actually more of a 30-35 QB: a barely functional starter, but would be an absolutely invaluable asset as a #2 for a contender with an actual QB. If you need someone to hold down the fort for 2-4 games, then Taylor is THE guy. 

But for 16 games? Forget it. 

The Bills are in this position 100% despite the play of Tyrod Taylor. With an even marginally competent passing offense, they would most likely already have a playoff spot locked up. 

Well what you're arguing doesn't matter, does it? We already know we're going to replace Taylor.

Yet, as it is...

Despite missing what translates to a full NFL game, he's still responsible for 54% of the offensive snaps, 61% of the offense's total yards, 58% of the offense's total 1st downs...and 65% of the offensive TDs.

We have the 8th worst defense by yards, 3rd worst run defense, and we're 18th in points given up per game. Yes we have an opportunistic defense, but even there we're tied for 8th in takeaways.

Yet somehow, despite a 5 interception half by Not Ready Nate, we're still 6th in our turnover differential and go into week 17 with a legitimate shot at the playoffs for the first time in 12-13 years.

Yeah, sorry to inform you, but Tyrod Taylor has been an important part to this team getting to this point this year.

Maybe you weirdos will get your wish and  this next game will be the very last game that you have to root for him. Or maybe, just maybe we make it into the playoffs for the first time this millennium and you have to keep rooting for Taylor and give him just a little bit of credit. Like I said, we can start searching for our new QB as soon as the season is done, but it's not 0:)

Tyrod's passing stats are anywhere from mediocre to bad. I don't think anyone is going to argue that. 

In your "comprehensive" review of Tyrod you've conveniently left out his running ability. He's an excellent rushing QB. 

If you look at Tyrod "comprehensively" he is, in fact, a decent QB.  

Edited by DabillsDaBillsDaBills
typo

15 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Well what you're arguing doesn't matter, does it? We already know we're going to replace Taylor.

Yet, as it is...

Despite missing what translates to a full NFL game, he's still responsible for 54% of the offensive snaps, 61% of the offense's total yards, 58% of the offense's total 1st downs...and 65% of the offensive TDs.

We have the 8th worst defense by yards, 3rd worst run defense, and we're 18th in points given up per game. Yes we have an opportunistic defense, but even there we're tied for 8th in takeaways.

Yet somehow, despite a 5 interception half by Not Ready Nate, we're still 6th in our turnover differential and go into week 17 with a legitimate shot at the playoffs for the first time in 12-13 years.

Yeah, sorry to inform you, but Tyrod Taylor has been an important part to this team getting to this point this year.

Maybe you weirdos will get your wish and  this next game will be the very last game that you have to root for him. Or maybe, just maybe we make it into the playoffs for the first time this millennium and you have to keep rooting for Taylor and give him just a little bit of credit. Like I said, we can start searching for our new QB as soon as the season is done, but it's not 0:)

Since the QB position is by far the most important on the field, you are correct -- Taylor has been an important part, but only by default. His main contribution has been defined by not doing things: not throwing INTs and not scoring TDs. For example, the offense hasn't had a meaningful 2nd half TD since October. 

8 minutes ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

Tyrod's passing stats are anywhere from mediocre to bad. I don't think anyone is going to argue that. 

In your "comprehensive" review of Tyrod you've conveniently left out his running ability. He's an excellent rushing QB. 

If you look at Tyrod "comprehensively" he is, in fact, a decent QB.  

His running ability is one of the most overrated things in sports. 

If I'm a defensive coordinator, I'll gladly concede 50-60 rushing yards to the QB if it means he'll only throw for 140 or 160. Much better to give up 180-200 total yards than face the prospect of allowing 275-300+ to an actual "decent" QB. 

His rushing is just a more inefficient way to move the ball downfield. It's great if you've got a guy who can throw -- but when it's your QB's main weapon, it's a recipe for lots of punts and FGs, as we've seen. 

With the Jimmy G revelation in SF, I can only think of 2 starting QB's I would start Tyrod over if you take out the Texans starting QB because Watson is hurt. My 2 would be Kizer of the Browns,  and whichever (*^*&%^$^#is starting in Denver this week. Maybe Miami's Cutler is a toss up but in a pinch I think I would choose him too. Definitely Tannehill is better.  And that includes the backups in Philly, Arizona and Green Bay. In all reality, considering years in the league, you could argue he is the worst starting QB in the NFL. And folks on this board are defending him. It's really incredible.

Edited by Bills Pimpin'
  • Thank you (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Yet, as it is...

People act as if the 2017 Bills have some great roster that's carrying Tyrod with a stout defense and a team full of dangerous offensive weapons.  If he was really a crap QB on the level on Mike Glennon, Brian Hoyer, TJ Yates, Brock Osweiler, Trevor Siemian, etc, the Bills would be the 4-12 team that many projected them to be. Yet here we are with 8 wins with a chance to make the playoffs at 9-7.  There's a whole lot of bluster and BS conjecture in this thread that doesn't add up.  

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

46 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Yet, as it is...

So basically you want him back next year ? 

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

People act as if the 2017 Bills have some great roster that's carrying Tyrod with a stout defense and a team full of dangerous offensive weapons.  If he was really a crap QB on the level on Mike Glennon, Brian Hoyer, TJ Yates, Brock Osweiler, Trevor Siemian, etc, the Bills would be the 4-12 team that many projected them to be. Yet here we are with 8 wins with a chance to make the playoffs at 9-7.  There's a whole lot of bluster and BS conjecture in this thread that doesn't add up.  

He’s better than Yates.       You nailed it.  

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Interesting you didn't name a starting QB in your list, and curiously all named have been benched this year. At least you are in the right area for comparisons sake. Thanks for making the argument for us.

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

So basically you want him back next year ? 

He’s better than Yates.       You nailed it.  

You really don't pay attention as per usual. Different name, same silliness.   You're dismissed.

2 minutes ago, Bills Pimpin' said:

Interesting you didn't name a starting QB in your list, and curiously all named have been benched this year. At least you are in the right area for comparisons sake. Thanks for making the argument for us.

They all began the season as starters.  The Bills have no viable alternative on the current roster. Thanks for playing and on to the 2018 draft to find the potential franchise QB.  Keep pimpin'  I mean simpin' 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

2 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Mike Glennon, Brian Hoyer, TJ Yates, Brock Osweiler, Trevor Siemian

This is exactly the group Tyrod belongs in: career backups who become fringe starters out of desperation when there are no other options. However, no one defends these guys or proclaims them to be "elite" by any measure. They are punchlines, just as you have intended to use them here. 

I watched one game with Osweiler this year. The guy was not good. However, even he was making certain throws that Taylor has NEVER shown any acumen for. Taylor is just smarter with the football and understands how to work within his own limitations overall better than the group of clowns you listed. I don't know much about the "intangible" side of things with that group, but I would imagine that Taylor is far and away superior on that front as far as that is concerned.