Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Buffalo716

The Best HS QB prospect Ever

Recommended Posts

 

I will be lucky enough to watch him play in the US Army All American Bowl.

 

He is already 6'6 with a laser quick release and the best pure passer I have ever seen from a 18 year old kid

 

kid had over 40 TDs and only 5 picks as a SOPHOMORE in 4A Georgia ball

 

Followed it up with 50TDs tossed and another 40+

 

My number 1 recruit in the country and a commit to the clemson tigers

 

Look for Trevor Lawrence to take the college football world by storm and become a superstar and probable top overall choice in 3 years 

 

the most complete QB I have ever seen at his age and it really isn't close. I gave him a 5* ranking after his Freshman year

 

If I had to describe him in one word- Cerebral 

 

If I had to describe his arm in one word- Electric 

 

This kid screams can't miss prospect 

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

And he signed with Clemson :(

 

Yep. Unfortunately the rich get richer

 

but as a prospect I am most intrigued by him. 

 

He already displays high level touch to all levels of the field and well as an innate sense in the pocket 

 

the fact he is 6'6 already is icing on the cake.

 

somebody will lose a lot of games to grab him 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's see what 3 years of that amazing ACC football can do for him.

 

Bwahaha. B10 would make a man of him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

B10 would make a man of him.

Yeah! :D

 

You'd think a guy like Tebow would have come out of B10... But I guess there's always the outliers in the other conferences! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

A football thread on “Off the Wall”??  Is this an alternate universe?

 

 

I’m getting a really itchy finger, to the best of my recollection I have never moved a thread from off the wall.  Usually, OTW is the convenient dumping ground for the misfit threads that just don’t quite belong somewhere else.  To quote a great “To move or not to move, that is the question.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

A football thread on “Off the Wall”??  Is this an alternate universe?

When HELL Freezes Over  .  .  .          It’s happened!

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

 

 

I’m getting a really itchy finger, to the best of my recollection I have never moved a thread from off the wall.  Usually, OTW is the convenient dumping ground for the misfit threads that just don’t quite belong somewhere else.  To quote a great “To move or not to move, that is the question.”

Don't do it mannnnn....put the mouse down and walk away.

17 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

When HELL Freezes Over  .  .  .          It’s happened!

It WOULD be hell to have that kid as a QB...he doesn't have the ideal height. We need a QB who is 5'11" - 6'1" (Drew Breese or Russ Wilson size).

 

Guarantee this QB will be operating a man-made waterway for inner tubers in Topeka KS within 8 years.

Image result for water tube slide worker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

 

I will be lucky enough to watch him play in the US Army All American Bowl.

 

He is already 6'6 with a laser quick release and the best pure passer I have ever seen from a 18 year old kid

 

kid had over 40 TDs and only 5 picks as a SOPHOMORE in 4A Georgia ball

 

Followed it up with 50TDs tossed and another 40+

 

My number 1 recruit in the country and a commit to the clemson tigers

 

Look for Trevor Lawrence to take the college football world by storm and become a superstar and probable top overall choice in 3 years 

 

the most complete QB I have ever seen at his age and it really isn't close. I gave him a 5* ranking after his Freshman year

 

If I had to describe him in one word- Cerebral 

 

If I had to describe his arm in one word- Electric 

 

This kid screams can't miss prospect 

IDK, a remember living in a can't miss HS QB's area. He went undefeated in high  school. A typical Friday night game were blowouts. 40-6 type matchups. Read the boxscore every Saturday morning. He went on too the NFL. His name is Trent Edwrds. So these stories carry a little less weight these days at least for me. Wish the kid luck though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Best Player Available said:

IDK, a remember living in a can't miss HS QB's area. He went undefeated in high  school. A typical Friday night game were blowouts. 40-6 type matchups. Read the boxscore every Saturday morning. He went on too the NFL. His name is Trent Edwrds. So these stories carry a little less weight these days at least for me. Wish the kid luck though. 

 

Trent Edwards was a terrific HS prospect. A 5* recruit

 

but he was not the number one overall recruit in the country.

 

Trevor Lawrence right now is in Jadeveon Clowney, Myles Garrett territory ... people are talking about him as a generational QB who will be 3 and done and the first overall pick 

 

maybe he doesn't pan out but I wish him success 

3 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

 

 

I’m getting a really itchy finger, to the best of my recollection I have never moved a thread from off the wall.  Usually, OTW is the convenient dumping ground for the misfit threads that just don’t quite belong somewhere else.  To quote a great “To move or not to move, that is the question.”

 

I thought I put it in college football

 

i guess I miss placed it 

Edited by Buffalo716

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What was so evil and rotten and horrible about the career of Trent Edwards?

 

 

He had a few years in the pros, I guess it was a huge failure he wasn’t Dan Marino?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, row_33 said:

What was so evil and rotten and horrible about the career of Trent Edwards?

 

 

 

Right 

 

at the end of the day he was a 5* recruit. Got a free ride to Stanford

 

was a 3rd round draft pick and played in the NFL

 

maybe he didn't become a great NFL QB but he made it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, row_33 said:

What was so evil and rotten and horrible about the career of Trent Edwards?

 

 

He had a few years in the pros, I guess it was a huge failure he wasn’t Dan Marino?

 

 

 

Bills fans are just salty because he played for us and, well, played like a middling draft choice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Congrats to Clemson on landing the Quarterback Princess, Helen Hunt

 

 

Hahahahahahahaha helen hunt!

 

both have great potential but I feel fields is more a prototype college QB while Lawrence is the prototype NFL QB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Congrats to Clemson on landing the Quarterback Princess, Helen Hunt

 

 

I wonder what type of shampoo he uses?  Leave in conditioner, or wash it out?  Kid must be absolutely slaying the ‘tang.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

 

I wonder what type of shampoo he uses?  Leave in conditioner, or wash it out?  Kid must be absolutely slaying the ‘tang.

 

Dude I rocked that flow all through HS and college

 

Definitely gotta rinse the conditioner out

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

 

Dude I rocked that flow all through HS and college

 

Definitely gotta rinse the conditioner out

 

Conditioner is different than when you were in HS/college in the 60’s :lol:

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

 

Conditioner is different than when you were in HS/college in the 60’s :lol:

 

Hahahahahahhaha

 

Even sunshine can't hang with his flow

 

 

 

IMG_0335.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Best Player Available said:

IDK, a remember living in a can't miss HS QB's area. He went undefeated in high  school. A typical Friday night game were blowouts. 40-6 type matchups. Read the boxscore every Saturday morning. He went on too the NFL. His name is Trent Edwrds. So these stories carry a little less weight these days at least for me. Wish the kid luck though. 

 

 

I still say Trent Edwards had the tools to be a very good NFL QB.  I think he lost or maybe never had the “want to be a great NFL QB.”   I think that hit he took in the AZ game erased any of the little “want to”  he had.  The guy had a great education, made some money in the NFL and I assume has moved forward successfully in life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some of those throws are retarded. You don't see too many successful 6'6+ QBs though. Seems like the ideal range is 6'2-6'5. Why that is? I don't know. Could be the next Flacco or the next Mike Glennon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The best HS QB that I remember was Ryan Perrilloux. Yikes!!

 

Who?

 

 

13 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

 

I wonder what type of shampoo he uses?  Leave in conditioner, or wash it out?  Kid must be absolutely slaying the ‘tang.

 

He's really transgender, :D

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

he runs backward really far. College guys will be able to catch him 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...