So if we end up 9-7 and lose a tie-breaker...

JÂy RÛßeÒ

NY JETS LOSS is worse, division and conference loss. No matter who started the Chargers game it would be a loss. Did you forget Tyrod's impressive performance in the Saints and Jets games. Tyrod worshipers conveniently forget those terd games that Tyrod pooped out.

To me it’s cinci hands down. That’s a team you just have to beat. Carolina is only frustrating in my eyes given the final score. If they had lost 24-20 it would have been chalked up as a tough game on the road where bills payed well. But knowing 10 points would have gotten it done including near miss to zay makes it was tougher. 

Edited by Bills of Boston
  • Like (+1) 1

This will be super unpopular, but I'll state my opinion regardless.

I'm going to go with the Chargers game. Simply because it was a HUGE mistake to bench your starting QB while you're the 6th seed in the playoff race, and sitting at 5-4. The result was 5 INT's, which was 5 opportunities to score up to 35 points, with a loss differential of 30 points. A lot of folks pulled for Peterman to start, which I don't understand, because you bet on the horse that got you to that point in the first place. Instead, we took a blowout loss that no one knows how it would have turned out, and went back to the good 'ole Bills QB carousel that we know too well.

To those saying we would have lost, you don't know that, nor do I. TOP was 36:05 for the Chargers, and the 5 interception performance had a lot to do with that. When your defense is on the field for 2/3 the game, they are going to get tired and start giving up points.

Peterman should have never been put on the field, until the Bills were out of playoff contention. At that point, you put him in to see what you have in the rookie. You don't get weak in the knees 9 games into the season, and start messing with consistency.

Edited by Young34
Edited to include TOP
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tatonka68 said:

NY JETS LOSS is worse, division and conference loss. No matter who started the Chargers game it would be a loss. Did you forget Tyrod's impressive performance in the Saints and Jets games. Tyrod worshipers conveniently forget those terd games that Tyrod pooped out.

But Peterman threw five picks!!!!