If the playoffs began today...

mileena

35 minutes ago, mileena said:

Wild Card Round:

#6 Buffalo at #3 Jacksonville.

Jacksonville is a paper tiger. I've been wanting to get revenge on them since 1996 when Natrone Means ran all over us in Jim Kelly's final game.

Honestly with Fournette Vs our run defense it would look like that game again. 

1 hour ago, mileena said:

They can have all the talent in the world, but their coach is that quitter Doug Marrone. Enough said.

Who wouldn't have done the same thing in his situation?  He had a free lottery ticket for $4 million and he took it.

You would have taken it too.

Edited by matter2003

2 hours ago, JinxedBill1 said:

I'm more worried about making it to the dance.  I think J-vile is beatable but they aren't no paper tigers.  They have plenty of talent.  

It it would be sweet to get them tho and knock them out.

Especially with our inability to stop the Run and stop giving big chunk of yards.

6 hours ago, mileena said:

Wild Card Round:

Jacksonville is a paper tiger. I've been wanting to get revenge on them since 1996 when Natrone Means ran all over us in Jim Kelly's final game.

Hope so but they are playing pretty good right now.

6 hours ago, chris heff said:

I hear they have a very good DT.

And QB

6 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I wouldn’t care if we lost 79-0. Just make the damn playoffs.

Um, no.

4 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Who wouldn't have done the same thing in his situation?  He had a free lottery ticket for $4 million and he took it.

You would have taken it too.

No, I would have coached the team and hoped dum-dum Whaley got me a different QB.

I honestly believe with Orton bolting out the back door that marrone New he was doomed here and so took the easy out. So he made the right call logically but it was a gutless coward move, which led to Wrecksy, thanks Dug A-hole.

But it led to McD, thanks Doug :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Hope so but they are playing pretty good right now.

And QB

I know you are probably being a little tongue in cheek about Blake though I know you liked him as I did.  Through 12 weeks he was the one obvious question mark on that Jaguars team and they were playing to hide him.  But with Fournette banged up the past 3 weeks Bortles has suddenly caught fire.  He is:

65-91 for 903 yards; 71.4% completion; 9.92 ypa; 7 TDs; 0 INTs

Now I do doubt whether that can hold up.... but it if does and Bortles can play at anything like that level in the playoffs..... then Jacksonville is a Superbowl contender.  I promise you 1 thing.... New England will not fancy playing that defense. 

I'll be the negative Nancy (again since this the the Nth thread on this) the playoffs don't begin today.   (unless you count the playoffs to be 2 weeks prior to the actual WC weekend) 

The Bills only true shot is to win the next two road games.   Waiting on and hoping the Colts or Cincy to upset the Ravens or What if JAX "rests"  their starters in week 17 and give one to the Titans?   

One week at a time 

As it stands now, I want the Titans to win one of there last two games so it knocks out the Chargers. Jacksonville is not resting there players when they can be the second seed if they win out. I am including a loss at New England and a win in Miami. If Baltimore loses one game we are in for sure, if they win both games we need Titans to win one or Chargers to lose one. and we are in.

9 hours ago, mileena said:

Wild Card Round:

As of today, I would really have to disagree. They're firing on all cylinders in terms of Offense and Defense.....to me, the ones not to be trusted are NE (simply because it really depends on which Brady shows up at this point being his inconsistencies unlike other years) and Baltimore which has seemed dominant in one game and then very beatable the next. 

Despite last night's outcome, to me the Steelers and the Jags have played more consistently football than the other winning teams thus far, in the AFC.