14 games and Zay still doppping passes

Dadonkadonk

When do we go from it is too soon to this guy just can't catch?

He was dropping that sideline pass even before the defender started to make a play on the ball.

If I'm TT and Dennison I call a WR screen on the first series to get his head in the game.  

Edited by Dadonkadonk

3 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

My buddy and i had a clear view of the one you're talking about. Defender did a phenominal job. Had his hand on Zay's arm the whole way, just enough not to warrant a flag, then jarred it away.

I don’t know why the annocuers got all over him. That wasn’t a drop, the defender knocked it out of his hands after he caught it. 

Also, you just don’t drop a second round wide receiver. He is on a cheap rookie contract. You may not resign in, but you let his contract play out.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

He needs to learn how to be more physical and to go and get the ball. You have to have the mentality that "that's my ball" and go up and snag it at it's highest point. He's much bigger than the corners so why is he getting out physicalled and waiting for the ball to fall in his hands instead of going up and grabbing it? He's playing like a scared little kid against men

31 minutes ago, Dadonkadonk said:

He was dropping that sideline pass even before the defender started to make a play on the ball.

If I'm TT and Dennison I call a WR screen on the first series to get his head in the game.  

He only has a couple what they label as DROPS 

34 minutes ago, Dadonkadonk said:

He had great hands in college, hopefully returns to form.

That deep pass on the sideline looked like a drop but it was a very good defensive play.

I suspect he will work hard in the off season and get a lot better. 

I recall people thought that Eric Moulds was not very good either.  Too early to say, he needs more time.