49ers Playing Hard

6 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Assuming the chargers don't lose again, you mean. If they have 8 losses, they're DONE.

Chargers play Jets and Raiders. I suppose it’s possible they lose to the raiders but I’d prefer just having the Titans win one of the next two and not having to worry about the chargers.

8 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

What in the !@#$ are you talking about? The Titans losing out would be BEAUTIFUL for us.

Edit: Meant for Kmart

IF the Bills finish 9-7 with a loss @ NE and a win @ Miami and the Titans go 1-2 with a loss to Jags the Bills are automatically in the playoffs.  If the Bills finish 9-7 and the Titans go 0-3, the Bills will also need Ravens to lose to Indy/Bengals or the Chargers to lose to Jets/Oakland.

If the Bills finish 10-6, Bills playoff chances go from 85% to 95% with a 49ers win today.

Unless you think it's more likely than not that the Bills beat NE next week or that the Titans will beat the Rams next week,  I think it's better for Buffalo if Titans win today..

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Kmart128 said:

In looking ahead. Because next week we are likely to lose to Pats and they are likely to beat the Jets. So we would be in a head to head tie. In looking at the most likely scenerios

Going beta there, conceding to the pats.

Shame.

5 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

Tennessee can't win the Jaguars game because then they'd own the tiebreaker over us too due to better win percentage vs the AFC

exactly so either we go 10-6 or hope Tenn wins today and loses the next two bc if Tenn wins today there is no way in hell they beat the Rams in LA

Just now, Real McCoy said:

Really glad the Pats traded him then. I pray that when Brady goes away they will be searching for a QB the next 10 years now.

They were going to lose him either way.  No way were they going to franchise him.