More from obd

Just now, Dunkirk Don said:

I saw what you wrote. You copied me but it is okay. I don’t get mad. Actually I was flattered that you took my sources information. Not everyone reads this thread and it is good you are letting them know facts.  Take anything you like. Feel free to share spider web trap say it is your own is I am good with it

What the actual :censored: are you talking about? There are other people who don't know making mock drafts with us taking Smith. Here's a lightbulb for ya there guy, they didn't come on here to read about it from some mentally deficient pathological liar before they did so. He's the best MLB in the country. Our team needs a middle LB. Can you connect those dots smart fella? :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, H2o said:

What the actual :censored: are you talking about? There are other people who don't know making mock drafts with us taking Smith. Here's a lightbulb for ya there guy, they didn't come on here to read about it from some mentally deficient pathological liar before they did so. He's the best MLB in the country. Our team needs a middle LB. Can you connect those dots smart fella? :thumbsup:

I posted our top 7picks last week on this board , he was our number one.  Repeated it tonight a few hours ago and bam he is your top pick. Like I said I am okay with it. Let’s move on

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I posted our top 7picks last week on this board , he was our number one.  Repeated it tonight a few hours ago and bam he is your top pick. Like I said I am okay with it. Let’s move on

Tough to guess McBean want the top LBer in the draft...

1 hour ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Guys, You can post all the stuff you want, we all know the truth.  You failed to mention how you guys made fun of me over corn flakes.  Ten pages of insults.  I let the noose tighten and bam, the truth set me free. We all know the story now. You may not like my facts but they come true.  Did Gaines play last week? I said on Tuesday he was out.  On Thursday you guys blasted me becuase he practiced.  I said, I don’t care, he won’t play. You laughed.  Did he play, no

if the situation presents itself tomorrow, you will see what I have been saying for three weeks.  

Fyi kendrick West will be a bill this year.  I am on record way away of the game.   So catch me when they make they want one of their picks back. I don’t want to hear from yohio saying we talked about that 70pages ago.  You probably did but he is not here. He will be in buffalo for next season. 100% certain.

as far as wealth, if you bought stock like crazy in 2009,I did when it was 65000, and right before this election, you made a killing. Facebook. I just bought a ton of lyft.  Uber is going down.  Making money is easy.  You guys should buy land around the new stadium like I am

i cannot wait to confirm this news, this board will explode.

one last thing, have you figured out when this thread was turn back on?

spider web trap

On February one, crow will be eaten

See the bolded. You are full of diarrhea

• Thank you (+1) 2

I really have to go.  Won’t be on line tomorrow until the play and then watch out.

But Mom, It's Saturday. Why can't I stay up til 9pm. Ok Donny, just tonight though ok. Big day tomorrow. I'm taking you to Kmart

Alright folks sounds like Dingy Don is off to sleep...I however have my sources standing by if you have any questions about the bills. Before you start calling me a fraud. I will name my source (hint its Miss Cleo). 

Here is your first nugget, look for Cap Capi to have a series of plays schemed just for him. "Capi"talizing on Miami's missing their left tackle

Look for a fight on the sidelines, she thinks third quarter between a player and a member of the Pegula family. She thinks the player will call the family dog ugly. Said player will be gone before the final play

Hang on minute ... got to give my credit card info for another five minutes

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:
8 minutes ago, garybusey said:

How do you own Lyft stock DD?

I dont

6 minutes ago, garybusey said:

Guys, You can post all the stuff you want, we all know the truth.  You failed to mention how you guys made fun of me over corn flakes.  Ten pages of insults.  I let the noose tighten and bam, the truth set me free. We all know the story now. You may not like my facts but they come true.  Did Gaines play last week? I said on Tuesday he was out.  On Thursday you guys blasted me becuase he practiced.  I said, I don’t care, he won’t play. You laughed.  Did he play, no

if the situation presents itself tomorrow, you will see what I have been saying for three weeks.  

Fyi kendrick West will be a bill this year.  I am on record way away of the game.   So catch me when they make they want one of their picks back. I don’t want to hear from yohio saying we talked about that 70pages ago.  You probably did but he is not here. He will be in buffalo for next season. 100% certain.

as far as wealth, if you bought stock like crazy in 2009,I did when it was 65000, and right before this election, you made a killing. Facebook. I just bought a ton of lyft.  Uber is going down.  Making money is easy.  You guys should buy land around the new stadium like I am

i cannot wait to confirm this news, this board will explode.

one last thing, have you figured out when this thread was turn back on?

spider web trap

On February one, crow will be eaten

See the bolded. You are full of diarrhea

Not stealing your thunder. Just wanted to make sure they both were quoted before he deletes one and claims he never said it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Guy, you are really :censored: stupid aren't you? Like legit, make no mistake about it :censored: stupid? Any person alive can see a team with a need at MLB and put Smith in that draft slot. You didn't get that from some source, you can get that sh*t from anywhere. I actually watch college football, a lot, so I can recognize which guys are the top talents at their position. There is no denying Smith's, if you have actually seen him play. I am intelligent enough to think for myself and form my own opinions. I surely don't need any help from you or anyone else. My source is myself and I don't refer to myself as we, nor do I refer to myself in the third person. I don't lie about being connected or rich and I sure as hell wouldn't have any sort of need to pluck from anything out of your undeveloped brain. You, sir, are a lost and delusional soul who gives yourself wayyyyyy to much credit for things that were spoken of long before your masquerading began. 

3 minutes ago, Hurricane said:

So what the Hell is this spidey web play he is talking about?

Some more bullsh*t, deranged ramblings of a madman who wants to claim a guy sitting on his hands means it's the second coming of Jesus Christ. 

Edited by H2o

I just bought a ton of lyft.  Uber is going down.  Making money is easy.  You guys should buy land around the new stadium like I am

34 minutes ago, garybusey said:

How do you own Lyft stock DD?

33 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I dont

Was going to post the same thing - how does one buy a "ton" of a stock that hasn't had an IPO?  Then I remembered the thread I was in... :D:beer:

Edited by Heitz

You were right about corn flakes too. I don’t predict, I tell what is going to happen before it is posted to the public.  That is having a source.  My source said we are trading for west from kc. It is a sure thing not a prediction

You didn't tell what was going to happen.  You didn't post a damn thing on the topic.  

23 minutes ago, H2o said:

Guy, you are really :censored: stupid aren't you? Like legit, make no mistake about it :censored: stupid? Any person alive can see a team with a need at MLB and put Smith in that draft slot. You didn't get that from some source, you can get that sh*t from anywhere. I actually watch college football, a lot, so I can recognize which guys are the top talents at their position. There is no denying Smith's, if you have actually seen him play. I am intelligent enough to think for myself and form my own opinions. I surely don't need any help from you or anyone else. My source is myself and I don't refer to myself as we, nor do I refer to myself in the third person. I don't lie about being connected or rich and I sure as hell wouldn't have any sort of need to pluck from anything out of your undeveloped brain. You, sir, are a lost and delusional soul who gives yourself wayyyyyy to much credit for things that were spoken of long before your masquerading began. 

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Was going to post the same thing - how does one buy a "ton" of a stock that hasn't had an IPO?  Then I remembered the thread I was in... :D:beer:

Don't have to trade stocks on the open market; and a stock doesn't have to be publicly traded to be bought or sold.

Not that I think Don's plugged in to private equity markets...just pointing out that you can do it.

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

:lol: You don't even know his name is actually Charcandrick West.

No wonder no football players came up in the search.

He also said Jake Locke when I think he meant Drew Lock.

The odds makers in Vegas have a pretty good idea   I am betting against it

We all know this but don't come out and say we aren't going.

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Don't have to trade stocks on the open market; and a stock doesn't have to be publicly traded to be bought or sold.

Not that I think Don's plugged in to private equity markets...just pointing out that you can do it.

Yup, seems like the case - not that I get (or want the risk of) making secondary market investments.  Though that's why I'm not a millionaire with inside sources.  Unless you want to know about skateboarding or snowboarding, then I got you...

https://venturebeat.com/2016/12/19/secondary-market-for-shares-in-pre-ipo-unicorns-is-booming/

4 minutes ago, transient said:

“People don't drink the sand because they're thirsty. They drink the sand because they don't know the difference.”

Michael Douglas, An American President

Ha - perfect quote and a nice little movie :D

1 hour ago, RobH063 said:

So doing the math on this.....Earlier you said you have roughly 3 million. You had a Million in your 401K and borrowed half of it and invested it in Facebook and Fidelity Growth. You made 42% on that investment. So $500,000 left in the 401k + the $500,000 you invested in Facebook/Fidelity Growth + the 42% return on your investment ($210,000) = $1,210,000.00 Where did you get the other $1,800,000.00? Snow shoveling jobs around the neighborhood?

That's not the half of it.

The maximum you can take out as a loan from a 401k is $50,000.00   not    $500,000.00.