More from obd

1 minute ago, RobH063 said:

Well, I'd like to invest more but I think $579,642,829.31 is about as much as I can spare at the moment. I need to invest the rest of my money is the research being done on developing a new wheel. This one is going to round!

You know what is interesting the next big invention is in your house open your mind.  Think about, the wheel was around from the beginning of time. The suit case was around since the 1400s. With all the travelers it was not until 1975,someone put a wheel on a suitcase.  Made millions,  a person burned his hand and the coffe sleve, someone burnt wheat and invented corn flakes, someone put too much oxygen in soap and dove soap was created.  The soap that floats. Sold millions. Use your mind for good not for bad. Go bills

1 minute ago, LabattBlue said:

Answer the question and stop changing the subject.  

How can all this stadium news be going on, you are leaking it on a message board, but still the big news avoids any media coverage?

it is truly amazing, don’t you think?

I do, and believe me we are disappointed.  Remember this on February 1and I will tell you why

I have refrained from posting here because of the crap storm it has become, but what I dont understand is.  If you have inside information Dunkirk Don, why would you share it on here?  If I was in charge of an organization and I saw information that was sensitive I would leak stuff to find out who did it and then go hard at them to get rid of them.  Really, does it matter if we all know as long as you do?  I just dont understand why anyone would share anything with the load of idiots that are here.

5 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

You know what is interesting the next big invention is in your house open your mind.  Think about, the wheel was around from the beginning of time. The suit case was around since the 1400s. With all the travelers it was not until 1975,someone put a wheel on a suitcase.  Made millions,  a person burned his hand and the coffe sleve, someone burnt wheat and invented corn flakes, someone put too much oxygen in soap and dove soap was created.  The soap that floats. Sold millions. Use your mind for good not for bad. Go bills

The soap that floats is Ivory you knucklehead but I have met the person who invented the 5 gallon plastic bucket. True story!

Rolling suitcase invented 1970 Patent granted in 1972

Edited by RobH063
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Why was everyone down on cousins 

This is what got me into this thread to begin with.

Almost no one would trade two first round, a second round and a player +,  for the right to sign Cousins to a 25 million a year contract.

Now you say we may be interested IF he hits the market as a FA.

That's a HUGE difference!

3 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

So to be clear they are ditching the turf @ New Era Field and switching it all out to natural grass next season?

That is 100% true. If it is not I will stop posting.

Just now, RobH063 said:

The soap that floats is Ivory you knucklehead but I have met the person who invented the 5 gallon plastic bucket. True story!

Correct. I am not perfect but you are missing the point, if you connect the dots, great things happen. Wheel plus suitcase equals millions.  I am always thinking about the next big thing.  That is why owners build new stadiums.

2 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

This is what got me into this thread to begin with.

Almost no one would trade two first round, a second round and a player +,  for the right to sign Cousins to a 25 million a year contract.

Now you say we may be interested IF he hits the market as a FA.

That's a HUGE difference!

They wanted too much.

6 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

Well, I'd like to invest more but I think $579,642,829.31 is about as much as I can spare at the moment. I need to invest the rest of my money is the research being done on developing a new wheel. This one is going to round!

...LMAO!......I'm asking pretty fundamental questions regarding his investment banker(s)/group, folks I am accustomed with daily and not getting any definitive answers.......land acquisition is one thing and a pittance to the type of complex he is yapping about AGAIN, with NO iron clad lease deal in place......if you're familiar with New York State, there is a major military installation in Watertown NY known now as Fort Drum and was previously Camp Drum......Feds announced a MAJOR expansion in the 80's whereby it would become Fort Drum...Roch-Cha-Cha land speculators started buying up adjacent farm land by the thousands of acres......acquisitions were funded by the then Marine Midland Bank.....business plan was to erect off base housing, shopping centers/retail, etc to accommodate the major influx of military.....that tent folded and Marine Midland, a regional bank took a major hit of $2.5+ mil, a pretty sizeable number in the early 80's for a regional bank.....

8 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I do, and believe me we are disappointed.  Remember this on February 1and I will tell you why

Here is a simple question you can answer without revealing your stadium location insider information .  How far from the Key Bank Center in downtown Buffalo is the new stadium location? 

Answer the question or STFU!

11 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I back Don up 100% on grass field.  That will be fact not fiction.

4 minutes ago, Woodman19 said:

I have refrained from posting here because of the crap storm it has become, but what I dont understand is.  If you have inside information Dunkirk Don, why would you share it on here?  If I was in charge of an organization and I saw information that was sensitive I would leak stuff to find out who did it and then go hard at them to get rid of them.  Really, does it matter if we all know as long as you do?  I just dont understand why anyone would share anything with the load of idiots that are here.

It was an innocent post a few months back (I have been posting under a different name in the past and shared the dareus trade and Benjamin trade before they came out and I was hammered so bad)I left the board for awhile.  I changed my screen name I posted the stadium news.  I thought everyone would like to know that information I never knew how vile it would become.  Several people have suggested on my pm, the people,that attack me are employees of the site and do this to run people off. Not sure if this is true or not. I thought the leak would have been stopped by now. Who knows.  My source tells me stuff I post. It is all true and people get so mad I cannot believe it. They want me stop but they keep reading it. Doesn’t make sense. I just wouldn’t read. I will say most people have been very nice and respectful.    I am not telling anyone to believe it or not.  That is up to the reader until the well runs dry I will post.  I have a bunch of news that I don’t share because it would get people fired.   

4 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...LMAO!......I'm asking pretty fundamental questions regarding his investment banker(s)/group, folks I am accustomed with daily and not getting any definitive answers.......land acquisition is one thing and a pittance to the type of complex he is yapping about AGAIN, with NO iron clad lease deal in place......if you're familiar with New York State, there is a major military installation in Watertown NY known now as Fort Drum and was previously Camp Drum......Feds announced a MAJOR expansion in the 80's whereby it would become Fort Drum...Roch-Cha-Cha land speculators started buying up adjacent farm land by the thousands of acres......acquisitions were funded by the then Marine Midland Bank.....business plan was to erect off base housing, shopping centers/retail, etc to accommodate the major influx of military.....that tent folded and Marine Midland, a regional bank took a major hit of $2.5+ mil, a pretty sizeable number in the early 80's for a regional bank.....

we will know in February 

3 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

It was an innocent post a few months back (I have been posting under a different name in the past and shared the dareus trade and Benjamin trade before they came out and I was hammered so bad)I left the board for awhile.  I changed my screen name I posted the stadium news.  I thought everyone would like to know that information I never knew how vile it would become.  Several people have suggested on my pm, the people,that attack me are employees of the site and do this to run people off. Not sure if this is true or not. I thought the leak would have been stopped by now. Who knows.  My source tells me stuff I post. It is all true and people get so mad I cannot believe it. They want me stop but they keep reading it. Doesn’t make sense. I just wouldn’t read. I will say most people have been very nice and respectful.    I am not telling anyone to believe it or not.  That is up to the reader until the well runs dry I will post.  I have a bunch of news that I don’t share because it would get people fired.   

No problem with the content you post (it seems rather legit from what I have observed) just that you are potentially putting your source under the bus, but in the end thats their fault for not keeping their trap shut.  I certainly wouldnt put up with it lol.

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Why would that matter. The source wants revenge, remember? Anyone seeking revenge could care less who gets hurt or fired

23 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Considering how many players we need to bring in we actually are pretty strapped. Especially if we want a viable vet QB. We only have 33 of our 53 current players under contract for next year, and Tyrod, Glenn, Hughes, and our entire OL are among those 33 (so we are very likely to create even more holes). We do have a decent amount of cap room, but it's not like we're going to sign Cousins, Lotutulei, Carlos Hyde, and Demarcus Lawrence. If we can get a couple of our hits down a bit, however, we could probably swing 2 of them.

Understandable. I can see them trying to free up 4 or 5 more mill by doing that, if possible

5 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Here is a simple question you can answer without revealing your stadium location insider information .  How far from the Key Bank Center in downtown Buffalo is the new stadium location? 

Answer the question or STFU!

I would have but you blew it with the stfu.  

5 minutes ago, Ray Finkel said:

I back Don up 100% on grass field.  That will be fact not fiction.

Thank you

3 minutes ago, Woodman19 said:

No problem with the content you post (it seems rather legit from what I have observed) just that you are potentially putting your source under the bus, but in the end thats their fault for not keeping their trap shut.  I certainly wouldnt put up with it lol.

He is retiring soon. No love lost. He is mad at the bills for firing my investment banker friend and hunting partner

1 minute ago, LabattBlue said:

lol.  You must have been a tap dancer before you became an investment mogul.  

You are not going to insult me and get an answer.  That is not the way life works