More from obd

54 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

If the deal falls through. This is all contigency planning for us at this time.  Every team plays the what if scenarios. The redskins are doing it right know. What if we don’t sign cousins, etc.  you just have to connect the dots

He is not on our board.   He is listed at 6 feet 1 in the guide but my source says he is under 6 feet tall with bad foot work and a below average armThe positives from the report is he is a winner, competitor, and smart

You are so full of s***.  Even if you had access to the draft board, which you don't and isn't even close to being completed, are you trying to say the Bills don't have a draftable grade on Mayfield?  Not even a 7th rounder?

1 minute ago, LabattBlue said:

You are so full of s***.  Even if you had access to the draft board, which you don't and isn't even close to being completed, are you trying to say the Bills don't have a draftable grade on Mayfield?  Not even a 7th rounder?

Hoping to sign him as a UDFA ;) 

1 hour ago, Dunkirk Don said:

We were going to offer our two firsts, fourth and Glenn for cousins  but wait...... pm tomorrow for the the most recent update on all the bills news.  

Debatable. 

Will be in Frederick Maryland tomorrow hoping to connect with a friend inLeesburg but he won’t confirm whether he wants to meet.   Sounds c

kinda of shady

Sorry I had to shutdown my instant messenger but will have it back tomorrow 

We won’t overpay him and when you are unemployed qualifications go out the window.  I am very worried about who will be calling our plays next year

I will be pretty surprised if Downing takes the equivalent of an intern's role with the team after being an OC at the NFL level.

Again I say: you could very well have a person feeding you info; some of the things they've told you make very little sense to me.

1 hour ago, Dunkirk Don said:

If we had cousins, we beat the jets and bengals and have 11wins at a minimum that is the thinking at obd.

I don't know about the Jets but with Cousins I think we win Cincy, Carolina, maybe the first Patriots game too. I'm ok giving up both 1sts for him. That's the minimum of what it would cost to trade up for a completely unknown QB. I hope your info is right Don because I like the plan.

43 minutes ago, Finkle Is Einhorn said:

Are we going after Star?

Dunkirk Don said in one of the threads he is our top free agent priority.

Edited by HappyDays

11 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Tangibles and intangibles? On the draft board? Really? I’m not sure what you saw,  but it wasn’t a draft board.  Those intangible profile aspects of a player won’t be weighed until several other boxes have been checked. Things like interviews with the players themselves, discussions with their coaches, background checks, etc. Heck, I’ve known high school teachers that were asked for character references about players in the past. It is just too early in the process at this time for any of this data to be compiled, let alone judged in assisting the construction of a draft board. 

Not to mention that apparently this scouting staff is the first ever to rate players from 0-100, and not from 1.0-9.0 or 1.0-8.0 as has been done for decades.

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I don't know about the Jets but with Cousins I think we win Cincy, Carolina, maybe the first Patriots game too. I'm ok giving up both 1sts for him. That's the minimum of what it would cost to trade up for a completely unknown QB. I hope your info is right Don because I like the plan.

Dunkirk Don said in one of the threads he is our top free agent priority.

...BREAKING news!......we NEVER tap the Carolina Connection......

22 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Not to mention that apparently this scouting staff is the first ever to rate players from 0-100, and not from 1.0-9.0 or 1.0-8.0 as has been done for decades.

Scouts inc on ESPN is 0-100.  Not that I put a ton of stock in what McShay says or anything....

23 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Yeah, that really raised my antennae. There’s a reason the scale is kept minimal. 

13 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

:lol:

Now thats A Level Trolling.  Well done!  :beer:

and a well earned spot......damn I'm humbled....I thought my Fandom Urinal Recognition Plaque was a formidable accomplishment....flush it...........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

Just now, Dunkirk Don said:

Rudolph is not coming to Buffalo. He is a low fifth round pick.  We have him seventh. He is a project

Obviously he is a project.

but stop sayIng we... you are not part of the Bills and are spouting opinions 

He is much better than Nathan Peterman who we took in the fifth round

he will go top 3 rounds guaranteed 

yours truly

russ Brandon 

7 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

We only think darnold is a first round talent.  McDermott prefers a veteran quarterback and and Kirk Cousins is a top 10.  Look at his stats.  Name 10 quarterbacks with better stats over the last three years.  Don’t bother , u cannot.  Again he is just one option we have.  We have a quarterback contigency plan.  You wonder why McDermott favors cousins over a draft pick.  Cousins is proven. How many first round quarterbacks never turn out. Tim couch, Ryan Leaf rick Meier, Brady Quinn, etc etc etc.  we need a starter on day one.  The bills will sign a proven quarterback all dots point in that direction from the information we can gather.  

He will not be drafted before the Firth round this is shard by many at obd 

He is a 3 year starter at a power 5 conference. Has improved yearly and has an NFL frame

Blane Gabbert was drafted in the first round

There is zero chance he lasts until whatever the heck the firth round is

He is gone top 95 picks

Edited by Buffalo716

21 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

This may be the best thing ive ever seen posted on this forum. Fantastic work.

21 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:
33 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

:lol:

Now thats A Level Trolling.  Well done!  :beer:

and a well earned spot......damn I'm humbled....I thought my Fandom Urinal Recognition Plaque was a formidable accomplishment....flush it...........

Thank you, Thank you very much. Just doing my part