More from obd

6 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Teddy Bridgwater... who I will admit I loved...

fell because he was barely 6'2 214 LBs  with small hands and average arm strength 

his frame was very narrow. That pretty much made him fall out of the top 10-15 regardless 

Trubisky is a much bigger 6'2 with a much better frame and I was shocked when Chicago traded up for him 

Did not like Bridgewater , but love Baker.

59 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Now that's false.

i have been around the game my whole life. Grew up in a press box, seen it from a players, coaches and scouts perspective 

nobody changes a QB grade based on a pro day except A bad organization...

QB is the one position you grade solely based on game film not pro days and combines

So the Browns will take him #1? Maybe he has good table manners and a firm handshake?    :)

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:
2 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

I like him too but I don't think he fits McDermotts mold of the type of player he wants

Don't see why not. If they are looking for tough dedicated guys he's it.

I was referring more to his off field incident or his crotch grab. His toughness and grit on the football field would be exactly right. Does one area outweigh the other?

1 minute ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Did not like Bridgewater , but love Baker.

I like Baker Mayfield a lot.

I was skeptical before the season but I was lucky enough to see him in Norman and I changed 

He has high level football IQ and plays the game it should be played. With passion 

If he was 6'4 he would pass Darnold and Rosen as the top prospects 

5 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I like Baker Mayfield a lot.

I was skeptical before the season but I was lucky enough to see him in Norman and I changed 

He has high level football IQ and plays the game it should be played. With passion 

If he was 6'4 he would pass Darnold and Rosen as the top prospects 

Agree 100%.

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

No...just that you should hear him shout when he gets all steamed up...

I can’t hear him, and I can’t read his lips because apparently there is a foggy storm front covering his mouth on network TV. Strange, indeed! 

I don’t know what to make of him. Apparently those around him love him, but everyone else hates him. Not sure what’s more important, interviews with him or everyone else he’s ever encountered. I am intrigued by the amount of love he gets from some pretty smart evaluators, but I can’t have an opinion without some clue about the person. There’s a guy on my college hoops team the whole world hates, except his teammates and fans. Hard to say...

But his spout appear adequate....