More from obd

Just now, John from Hemet said:

Will people stop attacking everyone that says they have a source?

For christ sake guys

Are there attacks or is it people being sceptical? Because those are two totally different things.

You say you have sources on an Internet forum , be prepared for the result.

4 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

McDermott and Beane love cousins and if he does not get franchised they believe they have a better than 90 percent chance to sign him.  

SI had an article on Cousins last week - while reading it all I could think was this guy is McD's wet dream.  Cousins is maniacal anout preparation, organization, and yes - process.

The accountant-athlete spends hours each week inside this cubicle, which speaks to his—favorite-word alert—process, which megaphone-shouts to his singular obsession: not playing football, but getting ready for it.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/11/29/kirk-cousins-washington-redskins-quarterback 

4 hours ago, Wayne Arnold said:

What's the point of this post? 

If you want to claim inside information then fine, but if you present it in a manner that just looks like you’re begging for attention then you leave yourself open to criticism.

whats the point of your post?

2 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Agreed.

I think a lot of people are going to owe DD an apology down the road.

I have a feeling he may be right about a few things

Thats the thing, some of what he’s saying is common knowledge and isn’t it really anything you need an inside source to know. Plus if you cover your bases with as many possibilities as he’s giving then you are bound to get something right.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, BillsVet said:

Decorum on this message board has slipped considerably in recent years. There are several quality posters who aren't here anymore because ITG's felt the need to lambaste those they didn't agree with.

People posting "inside info"  who are later proven wrong will be known. And if you don't believe or agree with what they're saying now, a rational discussion about why can be a good thing. Then again, an increasing amount of posters cannot debate others with why they believe the way they do.

This board resembles the one that shut down and it's the main reason I don't participate much on here. Its annoying when posters insist that your opinion is wrong and theirs is correct. It's sad, I live out of the area and the only way to get any information on the team for me is the internet and that's become more effort than it's worth.

Just now, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Agreed.

I think a lot of people are going to owe DD an apology down the road.

I have a feeling he may be right about a few things

Kyle signs, he’s right. Kyle retires. He’s right. Dennison is kept, he’s right. Dennison is let go, he’s right...

So ya, I’m sure he may be “right” about a few things.

2 minutes ago, John from Hemet said:

Why do  you need to insult

Just take it for face value and see how it works out

No kidding.

If he's a fraud, then it will have been good for entertainment. No harm, no foul.

If the source is real, it would be awesome to have reliable inside source(s) on the board. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Bangarang said:

If you want to claim inside information then fine, but if you present it in a manner that just looks like you’re begging for attention then you leave yourself open to criticism.

whats the point of your post?

You didn't answer the question.

I'm tired of posters crapping on those who possibly have valuable information. It's a selfish act.

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Thats the thing, some of what he’s saying is common knowledge and isn’t it really anything you need an inside source to know. Plus if you cover your bases with as many possibilities as he’s giving then you are bound to get something right.

I could have predicted the same thing and gotten  much worse responses as DD. 

2 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Kyle signs, he’s right. Kyle retires. He’s right. Dennison is kept, he’s right. Dennison is let go, he’s right...

So ya, I’m sure he may be “right” about a few things.

Taylor stays he's right, Taylor leaves he's right, Pegulas buy some land for whatever he's right 

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

My argument is, if you don't believe him why is it necessary to call him out on it? Why not just go to the next thread and ignore what he is saying?

Because there are a lot of posters like myself who are very interested in what he has to say, and now because of posters calling him out/attacking him, he doesn't want to post anymore. And I can't say I blame him 

5 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

McDermott and Beane love cousins and if he does not get franchised they believe they have a better than 90 percent chance to sign him.  

SI had an article on Cousins last week - while reading it all I could think was this guy is McD's wet dream.  Cousins is maniacal anout preparation, organization, and yes - process.

The accountant-athlete spends hours each week inside this cubicle, which speaks to his—favorite-word alert—process, which megaphone-shouts to his singular obsession: not playing football, but getting ready for it.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/11/29/kirk-cousins-washington-redskins-quarterback

4 minutes ago, John from Hemet said:

Why do  you need to insult

Just take it for face value and see how it works out

exactly. chuckle if you think it's far fetched, but there's no reason for the venom.