More from obd

40 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Cousins will not agree to a trade unless he LOVES the team AND they give him EVERYTHING he wants. Why would he agree to a trade with the Bills? Why wouldn't he just sign with them and let them use those assets to get him better players to play with on offense and defense. Him agreeing to a trade doesn't really make much sense.

It may not be up to him if the Skins use the transition tag.

Edited by Chicken Boo

15 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

It may not be up to him if the Skins use the transition tag.

The skins reportedly already have decided not to use transition tag per Ian Rappaport. Transition tag would cost skins 28.8 per season for cousins minimum.  The problem with transition tag is other teams can make offer that it  would be very difficult for skins to match especially other teams that have a lot cap space and front load contract.

4 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

just telling you what is being talked about at obd.  I am not saying it is guaranteed just our thought process.  Why did we trade up for Sammy?  You have great questions I just post what we get from obd.  Many things will happen from now to the draft.  I know we want a veteran quarterback. It might be Alex Smith if we cannot land cousins. Remember what happened with josh Norman Washington landed him so they know the process

Okay, I am about to go against my better judgement and bite:

Why would McDermott and Beane, who saw very quick and prolific success of rookie Cam Newton, prefer a veteran QB who's largely set in his ways rather than a ball of much more talented clay in the 1st round of the draft? 

And if you were to say they would prefer Darnold or Allen or Rosen or Mayfield or... then why on earth would they want a veteran QB like Smith or Cousins and how the hell would they expect that to work?

Another question, you say Kirk Cousins has ties to Dennison... how so?

Much mahalos :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Tomorrow the top five qb rankings will be posted with numeric values.  The values are derived from overall rating from scouting team. These will change as the process continues and more information is gathered on each prospect.  This is just a starting point to determine value.  Every team does it different.  The scouting department needs to differentiate between prospects to begin to separate them.  

I still do not understand why people that think my posts are  bs are so bothered by them. I wouldn’t read them.  I know deep done inside, they know they are coming from obd

i will continue to post what my source tells me and people can decide for themselves.  I just wish that people that think it is bs would move on and go predict the score of the game or whether Tyrod is a fanchise qb, or the best draft pick ever, or discuss st Doug.  There is much more interesting posting then mine.  Why participate in the discussion if it is all bs.  

Please stop reading then. You are wasting your time

This might be part of the reason that some people don't appreciate your posts. The smugness that you post with is borderline unbearable, and you appear to be an attention seeking LAMPhound. 

• Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

This might be part of the reason that some people don't appreciate your posts. The smugness that you post with is borderline unbearable, and you appear to be an attention seeking LAMPhound. 

How does this:

"Please stop reading then. You are wasting your time"

"Appear" to be the work of an "attention seeking LAMPhound?"

This makes no sense.

DD IS telling people, don't pay attention!   Yet, you do give him attention.  What do people have? Oppositional disorder?

Dude cant win with this crowd.

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

How does this:

This makes no sense.

DD IS telling people, don't pay attention!   Yet, you do give him attention.  What do people have? Oppositional disorder?

If you’re just tuning in now, you are grossly misinformed.  Go back and read all 80 pages.  The locks are slow now anyway.  Be an informed opinion maker!!

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Bills fired him and he has contacts. Our contact knows it was a bogus termination and Getting even. They were best friends and hunts with him.  Wife’s are sisters. I do feel bad a low level IT person was fired last week. Why would they fire a person this close to Christmas.

They know someone was hacking the email system but the ends justify the means.  Sometimes innocent people get caught in the squat, We have position by position rankings for the draft and tons of personal stuff that will not be posted.  We know the end is near and I will disappear but until then we share.  I love the bills but this guy is my friend and he did not have to let me in on the stadium location. Our investment group sale hopefully closes by the end of January.  Feel bad for the people selling the land, they have no clue. Tomorrow I will share top 5qb on our board.

If any of this is true, what is your motivation to share all of this?

Is it really worth getting at least a low level IT person fired last week, so close to Christmas? That's someone's livelihood.

This is just sports.

2 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

If any of this is true, what is your motivation to share all of this?

Is it really worth getting at least a low level IT person fired last week, so close to Christmas? That's someone's livelihood.

This is just sports.

I just ordered an authentic #8 Cousins Bills jersey based on this thread.  This better be fuh-real....

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

How does this:

This makes no sense.

Um... I didn't bold that part? 

9 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Hoping Roquon Smith somehow falls to us, he would be our starting MLB on day 1.

From your mouth to God's ear.  Smith is the guy I want.  He is exactly what that front 7 needs.

I can't believe he would be around in the mid-first round.  Bills might have to make a deal

to move up.  They have the capital and they also have Cordy Glenn.  Depending on the team

Glenn could be the trade chip in a deal to get Smith.

Yippee...DD is gonna share our draft board for the whole  world to see. I don't see how any of this benefits the Bills (and therefore us, as Bills fans). If DD is the real deal,  I'm hoping he gets busted sooner rather than later.  In the meantime,  in typical Dunkirk Don fashion "I'm out". 

No more troll crunchies for him!

8 hours ago, TigerJ said:

I think Roquon Smith and Brad Chubb would necessitate a trade up.  The rest may or may not drop to the second half of the first round.  Some will, some won't.  I agree, McDermott needs speed at LB to make his defense work at peak efficiency.  Preston and Lorax don't give that.  Milano gives you a bit of it.  He's a 6th round steal, but at some point an upgrade from Milano might be possible in an earlier round.

Don't need an upgrade from Milano.  Milano is part of the solution.  He's got good athleticism.  We need an upgrade in the middle and at Lo's starting spot.  Then they can rotate him in or use him situationally. 

And to comment on all of the venom being thrown at DD, what's the point of that?  his "inside" info, if that's what it is, is an interesting discussion starter if nothing else.  Time will tell the truth either way soon enough. For a guy some posters seem to be vexed by ole DD's got those posters going along for long ride with him, 80 pages in.

Edited by purple haze
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, purple haze said:

From your mouth to God's ear.  Smith is the guy I want.  He is exactly what that front 7 needs.

I can't believe he would be around in the mid-first round.  Bills might have to make a deal

to move up.  They have the capital and they also have Cordy Glenn.  Depending on the team

Glenn could be the trade chip in a deal to get Smith.

Never, ever, trust anyone named "Roquan."

8 hours ago, TigerJ said:

I don't understand why some posters are so hard on Dunkirk Don.  As far as I'm concerned when something is claimed as inside information and can't be corroborated, it doesn't change much of anything.  It's out there and it's interesting.  I generally reserve believing for religion.  I believe In God and I have a certain set of religious beliefs, but the most I can muster for inside information is interest.  That's no reason ridicule the source.  It could be true, or it might not be.  Since it hasn't been corroborated or disproved, what is the point of fighting over it?   Eventually it will happen, or not.  If it happens, you can feel good that you heard about it before the fact.  If it doesn't, it is like so much mist in the wind.  It will disappear into nothingness.  I'm grateful to Don for sharing it because it gives me something interesting to think about.  If it doesn't do that for you, ignore it and go on to something else.

I was very supportive of Dunkirk Don until he claimed he PM'd something to the few posters that had supported him. It was then that I knew he was full of crap.

• Like (+1) 1

For those who believe this "person".  Send a tweet or message to the Bills FO  and inform them of what is transpiring here.  

Why should you you ask?  Why not.   If someone were leaking information about FA targets and draft board selections I would want to know.  

Why don't I do it?   Because this guy reeks of troll.  

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

For those who believe this "person".  Send a tweet or message to the Bills FO  and inform them of what is transpiring here.  

Why should you you ask?  Why not.   If someone were leaking information about FA targets and draft board selections I would want to know.  

Why don't I do it?   Because this guy reeks of troll.  

Can you stop?  You're posting every other post in this thread.  Walk away from the keyboard and into your therapist's office. 

• Haha (+1) 2