Week 15: Dolphins' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

12 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Good, we're on the same page then.   

The Miami Dolphins have not needed Smoking Jay to defeat Tom Brady in the past few years in Miami.   Clear enough?  

no need to be a jerk, dude. I have no idea what your deal is..... your original wording, before you edited it, made it look like you were saying the fins beat them last night without cutler. which is probably why you reworded it. I simply pointed out he had played and then went on to say regardless of that win I still think we have a good enough chance to beat them.

Edited by Stank_Nasty

54 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Freddy leading the charge!

Can we suit him up in place of Tolbert!

It's up to each Bills player to "defend the snow" and ensure a win against Miami.

You don't like the power sweeps to Tolbert?

9 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

no need to be a jerk, dude. I have no idea what your deal is..... your original wording, before you edited it, made it look like you were saying the fins beat them last night without cutler. which is probably why you reworded it. I simply pointed out he had played and then went on to say regardless of that win I still think we have a good enough chance to beat them.

My apologies.    

4 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

11 spots below the Raiders? Wow.

I don't know why he still copies and pastes that ridiculous chart.    No one gives a crap about something that is wrong more than it is right.   

Its been 3 or 4 weeks and other than myself saying no one cares he's the only one keeping tat thread alive. 

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

Yeah, that makes no sense. The Bills don't inspire much confidence, but they're a wildcard team right now.

They should be up at least around 22 in a regular power ranking, I think. I'm not sure what that ESPN ranking is based on.

24 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

I don't know what they put in that but several teams ahead of Bills that are surprising. Raiders, Bucs, Texans, Giants, Bears, 49ers....not saying we're top 10 but much better than 29.

58 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

What no Suzyn Waldman?

This announcing team does not look promising.

4 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Yeah, that makes no sense. The Bills don't inspire much confidence, but they're a wildcard team right now.

They should be up at least around 22 in a regular power ranking, I think. I'm not sure what that ESPN ranking is based on.

if they are the 6th seed they should be 12 - 14 at worst.   Anything beyond that is BS.  

that is why  no one cares about the bogus rankings

1 minute ago, horned dogs said:

I don't know what they put in that but several teams ahead of Bills that are surprising. Raiders, Bucs, Texans, Giants, Bears, 49ers....not saying we're top 10 but much better than 29.

What no Suzyn Waldman?

This announcing team does not look promising.

The ESPN FPI seems rather flawed and the announcing crew for this week I personally am not a fan of.  I don't typically do not pay much attention to what the PXP and analyst has to say.

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

if they are the 6th seed they should be 12 - 14 at worst.   Anything beyond that is BS.  

Power rankings should take into account more than just standings. I certainly don't think the leader of the AFCW is in the top 4 teams.

29 is just ridiculous, though. That's in the tier for bottom rung teams who are not even close to playoff-caliber. The Bills are really inconsistent, but they're definitely in the top 15 when at their best.

8 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

that is why  no one cares about the bogus rankings

A team that just lost to a team with a losing record moved up a spot to #1. Yeah, that's not a flawed system or anything...

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

Freddy leading the charge!

Can we suit him up in place of Tolbert!

It's up to each Bills player to "defend the snow" and ensure a win against Miami.

I guarantee you Freddy could run circles around Tolbutt...it will be great to see #22 coming out of that tunnel. 

19 minutes ago, eball said:

After reading through this thread clearly the Dolphins of the early 70s are back and the Bills have no chance.

I'll stop by again on Monday to see what happened.

Yeah, it's mind boggling to me.

i don't know what to expect from the Bills on Sunday, but for people on here to call the Dolphins this impossible team to beat is downright laughable.

3 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I don't know why he still copies and pastes that ridiculous chart.    No one gives a crap about something that is wrong more than it is right.   

Its been 3 or 4 weeks and other than myself saying no one cares he's the only one keeping tat thread alive. 

Shady, what the heck is your beef with 26CornerBlitz?

Most people, including me, appreciate what he does and the things he posts in here.

If you don't like it, don't read it and definitely don't be a jerk about him posting stuff he does largely as a service to everyone here.

You know I can be reasonable even though we disagree. Yet we do get along on occasion. 

He has accused me of a number of false things and refuses to apologize for it. 

He pastes the same crap in numerous threads that frankly make it hard to read threads on a mobile device.  

He then refers to me as Mrs Peterman then gets pissed when call him CopyPaste.  

I appreciated it too for a long while  

but other than  that he insults numerous people 

Further discussion should be by PM