Anybody catch the end of the Jax Seahawks game?

GG

21 hours ago, Commonsense said:

Meanwhile Doug is eating a sandwich. Can Bortles be the 2017 version of Dilfer? That defense is Ravens type of good.

Seattle quickly went for likeable to a pile of douches. 

When was Seattle ever likeable? Have we forgotten Sherman's dirty shot on Carpenter's leg. Carroll has always been a cocky d bag....

I was listening to Golic and Wingo briefly this morning and they had a discussion about what precipitated this.  They said that it was because the Seahawks were trying to bowl over the Jags' center, and thus Bortles, to force a fumble and get the ball back.  Little Mike (Golic) said that it was wrong of Seattle to do because there's an understanding that when a team goes into the victory formation, the other team knows to accept it.  Big Mike said screw that because the game was within a TD and Seattle had just scored a TD on 1 play and there is no understanding and just a desire to win the game.  He actually got pretty heated with his son, which I found interesting.  Previously I thought like Little Mike, but now I think I'm on Big Mike's side.

So what do you guys think?  If a game is within a TD and the other team goes into the victory formation, should the defense simply accept it? 

23 hours ago, Commonsense said:

Meanwhile Doug is eating a sandwich. Can Bortles be the 2017 version of Dilfer? That defense is Ravens type of good.

Seattle's always been a pile of douches.

What, with dick sherman and michael bennett.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

So what do you guys think?  If a game is within a TD and the other team goes into the victory formation, should the defense simply accept it? 

Depends. If you have a chance to sack a QB you will play in game later in year maybe.  Would Seasquacks expect the Jaguars to honor it when Seattle does it?

oh-my-word-seattle-seahawks-skull-fail-o

12 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Depends. If you have a chance to sack a QB you will play in game later in year maybe.  Would Seasquacks expect the Jaguars to honor it when Seattle does it?

oh-my-word-seattle-seahawks-skull-fail-o

If you do it, you can't take exception when another team does it back to you. 

18 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Wilson plays the whole season without O-line protection.  He's the true NFL MVP.  I'm sure he would care or even notice.

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 7:36 PM, Commonsense said:

Bologna for the win.

5 hours ago, Doc said:

I was listening to Golic and Wingo briefly this morning and they had a discussion about what precipitated this.  They said that it was because the Seahawks were trying to bowl over the Jags' center, and thus Bortles, to force a fumble and get the ball back.  Little Mike (Golic) said that it was wrong of Seattle to do because there's an understanding that when a team goes into the victory formation, the other team knows to accept it.  Big Mike said screw that because the game was within a TD and Seattle had just scored a TD on 1 play and there is no understanding and just a desire to win the game.  He actually got pretty heated with his son, which I found interesting.  Previously I thought like Little Mike, but now I think I'm on Big Mike's side.

I don't think a team has to accept it if they don't want to. I've wondered for years why a team doesn't have some guy try to guess the snap count and jump over and hit the QB to make him fumble.  Something like that. If you guess wrong it's a penalty. Oh well.

It's just one of the unwritten football rules I guess. But I think it's dumb.