Colts at Bills 1st Half Thread

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, klos63 said:

no, but we're snowflakes. I get the intent.

Snowflakes sounds harsh but fits the scheme.

How can anybody be a fan of the Buffalo Bills sit here and cry about a snow game? So friggin unreal to me, watch Florida or Cali teams.

THIS is Buffalo Bills Football. This is why the season starts in Sept. and not June.

Edited by Real McCoy
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

That is a damning stat. That is our first TD drive from a drive thar started in or at our own 20.

sure is and more evidence that is needed and the guy currently playing is going to be the guy to continue to play going forward

Just now, Real McCoy said:

Snowflakes sounds harsh but fits the scheme.

How can anybody be a fan of the Buffalo Bills sit here and cry about a snow game? So friggin unreal to me. 

THIS is Buffalo Bills Football. This is why the season starts in December and not June.

why is it buffalo bills football? it's not the snow, it's too much of it to make a decent game. Players are adjusting, maybe 2nd half better after the zamboni cleans the ice.

1 minute ago, PeterGriffin said:

sure is and more evidence that is needed and the guy currently playing is going to be the guy to continue to play going forward

TT cant keep his concentration for a whole drive it seems. That is a big problem.