12-4: McDermott and Coordinator Pressers - Taylor Starting QB "When Healthy"

13 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

McDermott is completely delusional. When asked if he was upset that his players didn't respond to Gronks hit, he says "that's not what I saw". Wouldn't answer anymore when questioned further. No wonder this team is spineless.

I like the fact that we didn't go after Gronk for that hit. That doesn't mean the team is spineless, it means it is smart. Well, other than Jerry Hughes of course. I liked it. No need to do something stupid to get yourself suspended. Gronk looks terrible right now. 

5 minutes ago, Watkins90 said:

I like the fact that we didn't go after Gronk for that hit. That doesn't mean the team is spineless, it means it is smart. Well, other than Jerry Hughes of course. I liked it. No need to do something stupid to get yourself suspended. Gronk looks terrible right now. 

Respectfully disagree. Shows a complete lack of pride, passion, cohesiveness and sense of team. You can't let people do things like that to you or your teammates - in life or in games. The non response showed a team mentally and physically beat down. 

Edited by Just in Atlanta

Just now, Just in Atlanta said:

Respectfully disagree. Shows a complete lack of pride, passion, cohesiveness and sense of team. You can't let people do things like that to you or your teammates - in life or in games. The non response showed a team mentally and spiritually beat down. 

Well, we will have to agree to disagree. I guess maybe someone on our team should have shoved him, but what good would have ensued if we just started throwing punches?

That's all I am trying to get at.

2 minutes ago, Watkins90 said:

Well, we will have to agree to disagree. I guess maybe someone on our team should have shoved him, but what good would have ensued if we just started throwing punches?

Not the popular opinion but I agree. Two wrongs don't make it right. Don't lower yourself to Gronks level yadda yadda but the bills players were not even showing any emotion so I get the other sides feelings. 

Edited by Lfod

2 minutes ago, Watkins90 said:

On the other side of that coin, what would we have lost? Certainly not that game. 

25 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Well Captain Obvious... You jettisoned last years 3 top WR' s who actually have talent, and assembled a group of castoffs and a rookie who can't get separation except on rare occasions. Couple that with the leftover you hired as OC and thats what you get. Taylor infuriates me often but you sure did hang him out to dry by giving him little to work with. This is 90% on McBean and maybe 10% on Taylor. Shameful...

• Like (+1) 2

What do some of you "Fans" expect?  Coach Mc D went to the 2nd option and he had an all-time meltdown.  Believe or not, Tyrod won a huge road game last week when no one expected it.  As of right now he gives the Bills the best chance to win because the other guy blew it.  5 int's in the first half.  I agree Tyrod will not be in a Bills uniform next season and he's not a "franchise"  QB.  We just have to live with him until the Bills are out of the playoff hunt.  Going back to Peterman will be a disastrous move.  

Edited by Big Curt
mis worded