Who Would You Like to See More of in the Final 4 Weeks?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

This is the time of the year where I allow my fan mind to transfer 100% to next season. Technically, I wait till the playoff projection models give the Bills less than a 10% chance, so I may be a week early, but it feels close enough.  Here's who I'd like to see more of (and less of) -

- More Ryan Groy, Less Eric Wood and/or Vlad Ducasse.  Wood signed an unfortunate extension, so probably Groy at Guard makes more sense.

- More Logan Thomas, less anyone named anything other than Charles Clay (particularly Andre Holmes, who is unlikely to be back). I was glad to see Thomas active again, but that was only because O'Leary was out. I'd like to see them construct some plays just for Thomas. We need to know whether there's any reason to try to keep him around. 

- More Matt Milano, less Ramon Humber. Looks like that's happening. More Tanner Vallejo, less Preston Brown. That should happen since Brown is very unlikely to be back.

- More  Practice Squad promotions, less of nonreturning vets everywhere. Brandon Reilly is obvious; I don't need to see more from Deonte Thompson or (at this point) Jordan Matthews, other than as veteran help for Peterman adjusting to the NFL. The Practice Squad RB now is Marcus Murphy from Missouri.  Let me just say: why not? Cadet is fine as a 3rd down back, but give some carries to anyone else to spell McCoy now. 

This is NFL spring training for me. I'll still watch, but please make it at least a little interesting.

I was going to say---empty the practice squad onto the field.  Let US see what they've got, rather than watching cut guys like Lee immediately produce for division rivals.

15 minutes ago, Like A Mofo said:

More Zay Jones development

Ducasse for sure as well

And a 6-10 record so we can finally look towards a QB in 2018

Zay and Tre should be good players for a long time. 

Itll be harder to hate on the process for all if they get the qb and fill some other holes with these picks soon.   

More Peterman - just so we know whether he is a potential bridge to a rookie 1st rounder or whether we need to bring a vet in.

More Milano - should have happened weeks ago.

Promote Brandon Reilly - let's see the kid play now.  If he is bottom of the barrel how is that worse than the WRs we have trotted out thus far?

• Like (+1) 1

Peterman because if TT is down, he's the number two and let's see how he grown since SD against a more pedestrian defense.

Milano because he has played well and looks like the starter next season.

9-7 could be a playoff birth.  I want the team to play for the possible.  The Colts and the Fish are winnable games.  If or when we lose to Colts/Fish, we can experiment with the practice squad of whatever.  But right now as a fan I want to try and win.

1 minute ago, DCBongo said:

Peterman because if TT is down, he's the number two and let's see how he grown since SD against a more pedestrian defense.

Milano because he has played well and looks like the starter next season.

9-7 could be a playoff birth.  I want the team to play for the possible.  The Colts and the Fish are winnable games.  If or when we lose to Colts/Fish, we can experiment with the practice squad of whatever.  But right now as a fan I want to try and win.

Oh, TT is number two, alright.