• Announcements

• SDS

Problems logging in?   11/05/2017

I know a few people are getting logged out too quickly. I don't have the answer to that yet.   However, one change that occurred is that there is no longer a log in name and a separate display name. The upgrade discarded the log in name and now uses the display name. So, to log in:   Username: <display name> Password: <your password>   If you need to contact me to find out what your display name is use: Contact Us  and we can get things sorted out.
26CornerBlitz

Week 14: Colts' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

48 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

He was within 5 inches of being the best bills QB on the day..... by a lot 

At least Webb is a veteran. I mean if we entertain any thoughts of going 9-7 do we really trust Peterman to win 3? Anyone remember what Joe Webb did to us when he came in for an injured Brett Favre last time we played in Minnesota?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

At least Webb is a veteran. I mean if we entertain any thoughts of going 9-7 do we really trust Peterman to win 3? Anyone remember what Joe Webb did to us when he came in for an injured Brett Favre last time we played in Minnesota?

It's 10 wins or nothing so it really doesn't matter anymore......

6 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

9-7 could still get you in. 

20 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Doubtful. Baltimore is going to win 9 and they have the tiebreaker over Buffalo, and they have Baltimore and Indy (playing in Baltimore) coming up. I expect the Titans to win 10 too - they have the Cardinals and 49ers on deck. 

Edited by dave mcbride

20 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

The Ravens are getting in.

21b4z2g.jpg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Doubtful. Baltimore is going to win 9 and they have the tiebreaker over Buffalo, and they have Baltimore and Indy (playing in Baltimore) coming up. I expect the Titans to win 10 too - they have the Cardinals and 49ers on deck. 

If one is assuming the Bills only path to 9 wins is via defeating IND, MIA, @MIA, the current " tiebreaker" that BAL has will be tied as well if BAL loses to PIT and CIN. . That is , the conference record. So it would go to a lower level tie breaker based on common opponents or strength of victory which I'm not certain is calculable just yet. It's not as obvious as all that. A bigger obstacle than the Ravens would seem to be the Bills offense. 

Edited by Boatdrinks

I somehow want it to work out that the Chargers get the 1st shot at NE in the playoffs...

Disaster scenario is them getting Tennessee which is their annual bye to the title game.

6 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

21b4z2g.jpg

If Steelers and Bengals (or Indy) beat them we'll have the same record (9-7), same conference record (7-5), and same common opponent record (4-1). Then it goes to strength of victory which changes weekly and is a toss up right now (I think we have a slight advantage at the moment). I think if the Colts and Bengals beat them we get in on common opponents. Assuming we beat Indy and Miami twice to get to 9-7.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

21b4z2g.jpg

I could of sworn I said this last week and was told the Ravens could easily lose 3. 

30 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I could of sworn I said this last week and was told the Ravens could easily lose 3. 

The Browns will beat them in Cleveland. Just watch :lol:

17 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

I find it strange that they carted Taylor off for what amounts to a bruise. 

With a towel over his head

11 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

With a towel over his head

Yeah, really. I’m surprised he didn’t give the ole I will survive thumbs up before the ambulance carted him to rite aid for the ibuprofen.

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

I find it strange that they carted Taylor off for what amounts to a bruise. 

I've had this same exact injury in the past.  

Yeah it was painful and limped for a little bit but nothing along the lines of needing a cart or even a teammate to help me walk.

1 minute ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Is this an awkwardly worded attempt to say that he has other injuries? 

Awkward or not, that's my takeaway. 

3 hours ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

You don't know that ...

Besides we might win 10 anyway if we try our best ...

Edited by reddogblitz