If gronk isn't suspended...

Hebert19

6 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

Gronk should be suspended and probably will

You picked the wrong day to come to this forum and pretend to be nice regardless of whether or not you are sincere.

If this was a bar, you would be missing teeth in 5, 4, 3, 2,.......

You just have to know when to keep your mouth shut and walk away.

9 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

He won't be suspended none of the talking heads on any network even mentioned it.

If it were the other way around it would be headline news.

It was on Fox & friends this AM, or whichever news I had on in the background.  Either fox or CBS.   Given that the likely outcome of this is that Gronk gets away with it, why on earth wouldnt the bills go after Brady next game? Sad thing is, I dont think the Bills even have a player that could hurt Gronk, they're a team of tissue paper and sour cream.  On the other hand, Brady is still one good knee shot  from having his career ended.  At this point who cares, the Bills suck, the pats are cheating scumbags, and the rest of the league/fans would thank whatever sacrificial player on the Bills did it.  

1 minute ago, dorquemada said:

It was on Fox & friends this AM, or whichever news I had on in the background.  Either fox or CBS.   Given that the likely outcome of this is that Gronk gets away with it, why on earth wouldnt the bills go after Brady next game? Sad thing is, I dont think the Bills even have a player that could hurt Gronk, they're a team of tissue paper and sour cream.  On the other hand, Brady is still one good knee shot  from having his career ended.  At this point who cares, the Bills suck, the pats are cheating scumbags, and the rest of the league/fans would thank whatever sacrificial player on the Bills did it.  

GMF just said they would talk about it next hour.

21 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

GMF just said they would talk about it next hour.

it really is the equivalent of the muscle bound bully on the beach kicking sand in the face of the skinny helpless kid, like the comic, except it ends after the 3rd panel  

Image result for charles atlas ad

Mike Evans got a one game suspension for less.   In my opinion Gronk should be suspended for however long White is out plus two extra games.  Knowing the NFL, what will happen is.

Hughes-Two game suspension for yelling at ref

Hyde-One game suspension for pushing Gronk after Gronk did hit on white

Gronk-500 dollar fine

As you can tell, I have lost all faith in the NFL to have any level of fairness. 

Edited by dgrochester55

15 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Love this comment from a Pats fan on ESPN.

"He's due for another injury so a 4 game suspension to keep him healthy for the playoffs would be perfect." 

someone else can fill that role in the eye for an eye routine, and I dont mean the backup TE

2 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

They wont and he will score 2 Td's in the next pats game 

sadly, this is what I expect as well.  the NFL is morphing into the World Wrestling Federation slowly but surely, what with all the off field antics, crazy story lines, villains and heros, etc

17 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

He may not be suspended because he doesn't have a history of this.  As I said no excuse for it and if he is suspended I won't think it's unfair but if he isn't I wouldn't be shocked for the reason I said.

Wrong. He has been fined in the past for unnecessary roughness and for participating in the brawl at the end of Super Bowl XLIX, per mmqb today.

• Thank you (+1) 1