If gronk isn't suspended...

Hebert19

5 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

Oh stuff it with that excuse. 

What absolute BS.

He is just an "Excitable Boy" eh?

Did you reply to the right comment?

Gronk was held, pushed, shoved, and pushed some more on that play. No flag because defenses are allowed to do anything they want to him without ever getting a flag. He's mugged on every play. He got frustrated and did something very un-Gronk-like and un-Patriot-like. He'll get fined and rightly so. Dirty hit. He was frustrated. Not an excuse. Reality.

1 minute ago, ricko1112 said:

Gronk was held, pushed, shoved, and pushed some more on that play. No flag because defenses are allowed to do anything they want to him without ever getting a flag. He's mugged on every play. He got frustrated and did something very un-Gronk-like and un-Patriot-like. He'll get fined and rightly so. Dirty hit. He was frustrated. Not an excuse. Reality.

This comment has AIDS.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

You really do need to sign out now.

7 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

Yes, I get it. He is in fact the only player against whom rule infractions are not called. He is the oiliest one.

Well, I'm frustrated now too!. I guess whatever I did to him  because I'm frustrated by this, would be understandable too? Like, not right, or legal, or fair, or reasonable, but you know, understandable. 

Have I got that right?

Edited by BadLandsMeanie

6 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

Yeah, you're not too bright.  Gronk was the one doing all the pushing the entire play.  He even pushes-off White at his break and White still gets in there to make the INT.  So Gronk goes subhuman, as is his wont, and cheap shots White.  Makes total sense.

Just now, BadLandsMeanie said:

Yes, I get it. He is in fact the only player against whom rule infractions are not called. He is the oiliest one.

Well, I'm frustrated now too!. I guess whatever I did to him  because I'm frustrated by this, would be understandable too? Like, not right, or legal, of fair, or reasonable, but you know, understandable. 

Have I got that right?

I can't speak to how oily he is. 

I never said what he did was right. Clearly, it wasn't...

4 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

You really do need to sign out now.

I know. It's dangerous to make sense and speak the truth on this site. Too many "marital aids" here...

10 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

It's really hard to feel sorry for Gronk, who does more than his fair share of pushing off down field, and getting away with it.  

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah, you're not too bright.  Gronk was the one doing all the pushing the entire play.  He even pushes-off White at his break and White still gets in there to make the INT.  So Gronk goes subhuman, as is his wont, and cheap shots White.  Makes total sense.

I don't think you even watched the game with a nonsense comment like that. Beer goggle, maybe? 

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

It's really hard to feel sorry for Gronk, who does more than his fair share of pushing off down field, and getting away with it.  

Every play where there's a defender on him, he pushes-off. 

10 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Gronk might be the dumbest player in the NFL. He was frustrated for supposed PI on him? Hey dumbass, you push-off every single play. Maybe players should start headhunting you after you push-off on them. Punk ass.

Pats fans complaining about interference and holding... PUH-LEASE. 

Yes, it's finally coming to light....  The Patriots are only able to do what they do by beating the other team AND the refs every game.  That dog won't hunt.

Imagine if the Bills got to concuss guys for uncalled pass interference and holding calls... Gilmore wouldn't have made it out of the game today.  I'll bet he loves playing for the Patriots... if you could get an honest answer out of him, he could easily tell you the difference the refs give the two teams.  He's seen it from both sides.

Just now, ricko1112 said:

I don't think you even watched the game with a nonsense comment like that. Beer goggle, maybe? 

I'm talking about that specific play.  What was it about it that made him so angry that he decided to concuss another player?  In a game they were handily winning?