If gronk isn't suspended...

Hebert19

23 minutes ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

Good premise, but I guarantee that the NFL will shut down Mayfield’s on field antics. We aren’t going to see him behaving in the same manner on the field as pro. The league will immediately set boundaries with him, unless he plays for the Pats. The NFL has everyone who doesn’t play for the Pats on a short leash. 

I don’t disagree. He isn’t going to be throwing balls at guys heads during warmups. At the same time I don’t think that he is intimidated by anyone. He is far too cocky for that. I think that the Bills need more of that.

2 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

So hurt someone who had nothing to do with the play? And probably get kicked out of the league for it? You forget how much the NFL protects the QB  never mind the ones named Brady or Brees? 

So it’s okay to concuss guys not named Brady or Brees?!? Gronk set the tone and now Brady pays. It happens all of the time in baseball. You don’t throw at scrubs. You get even with stars. 

If if you don’t want cheap shots coming, don’t take cheap shots.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

I don’t disagree. He isn’t going to be throwing balls at guys heads during warmups. At the same time I don’t think that he is intimidated by anyone. He is far too cocky for that. I think that the Bills need more of that.

We need FIRE.

We need a QB who gets up after taking a big shot while completing a pass and tells the defender "!@#$ you."

More than anything.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I wasn't defending him at all! (I even said in the in game thread it was completely unacceptable) I was saying WHY the NFL may not suspend him. I suspect it will be a hefty fine and a game or 2 suspension. (Also he was pissed because That guy literally held and PI pretty much the entire play with. O call. Again he shouldn't have done it, the game was well in hand and was just plain dumb and unaceptable.)

OMG he was pissed he was being held! That definitely warrants trying to break a guy’s neck after the play who’s both down and out of bounds!

Clown.

I live in tulsa, Sooners fan for life, and yes we need some baker Mayfield on this team!!!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, jmc12290 said:

We need FIRE.

We need a QB who gets up after taking a big shot while completing a pass and tells the defender "!@#$ you."

More than anything.

Well said, that’s exactly how I feel. The Bills have been a bunch of nice guys for far too long. At some point they need to push back.

• Like (+1) 1

So it’s okay to concuss guys not named Brady or Brees?!? Gronk set the tone and now Brady pays. It happens all of the time in baseball. You don’t throw at scrubs. You get even with stars. 

This isn't baseball! And again the QB get 10X more protection than anyone else on the field. Why? Because that is the owners biggest investment. That doesn't even address the faces of the NFL WHO GET MORE. 

I get it your upset, but what your talking about is just plain dumb as dumb as Gronk was.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Please don't preach to us.

Not preaching. Just making observations. Things seem pretty obvious to everyone except the Bills' Brass... Pats have been there and might be again when BB retires.

I've watched the play a whole bunch of times.

Gronk really exploded into him with his shoulder as hard as he could have done.  I mean he really snapped for a second.

I am wondering what exactly pissed him off.  I don't think it was just the interception; if it was, Gronk is a psycho and should be locked up.

Seems like it was personal and possibly a payback for something from earlier.  Not sure.

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

OMG he was pissed he was being held! That definitely warrants trying to break a guy’s neck after the play who’s both down and out of bounds!

Clown.

He was downright STUPID! An absolute Idiot move!  i have said that numerous times. I suspect a game suspension with a hefty fine.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

This isn't baseball! And again the QB get 10X more protection than anyone else on the field. Why? Because that is the owners biggest investment. That doesn't even address the faces of the NFL WHO GET MORE. 

I get it your upset, but what your talking about is just plain dumb as dumb as Gronk was.

You didn’t even answer the question. Certain sports police themselves, football isn’t one of them. With that being said, once the tone is set there is no reason to be mad when someone retaliates. Gronk set the rules and the repercussions will be what they are. 

On on a side note go talk to Pats fans.

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Fadingpain said:

I've watched the play a whole bunch of times.

Gronk really exploded into him with his shoulder as hard as he could have done.  I mean he really snapped for a second.

I am wondering what exactly pissed him off.  I don't think it was just the interception; if it was, Gronk is a psycho and should be locked up.

Seems like it was personal and possibly a payback for something from earlier.  Not sure.

Only one knows WHY is Gronk.  Inexcusable and I'm sure BB lost it on him in the locker room. No need for that not at that time. (Hell when I first saw it I thought someone hit him from behind  he was launched so high.. absolute stupidity!)

5 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Well said, that’s exactly how I feel. The Bills have been a bunch of nice guys for far too long. At some point they need to push back.

Thad Lewis was the last Bills QB I saw make a big play while getting hit, then jumped back up and screamed at the defender.

That's rough.

Edited by jmc12290