Tyrod is holding team back.

Tatonka68

We know TT has his limitations, but we also know he isn't as bad as this year would show.  A large part of the blame has to go Dennison's way.  I don't think he knows how to maximize what TT can give you, and that's a problem when TT is your starting QB.  Also, we have limited weapons and a substandard OL - both of which need some rebuilding.

8 minutes ago, Best Player Available said:

McD in his presser said Tyrod was hurt on the first play of the game. And they discussed pulling him earlier. Like that would have helped. 

I admire the guy for gutting it out.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dorkington said:

Even though he's not the answer at QB, he's still the best QB we have on the roster. That being said, hopefully Peterman gets a couple more games since we're probably not making the playoffs. Might as well see if he improves from his pathetic first two games or not. 

Stick a fork in him 

53 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I feel bad for the team that signs Taylor after this year.

I feel bad for the Bills, can't even get a 7th rounder now 

43 minutes ago, Murdox said:

We know TT has his limitations, but we also know he isn't as bad as this year would show.  A large part of the blame has to go Dennison's way.  I don't think he knows how to maximize what TT can give you, and that's a problem when TT is your starting QB.  Also, we have limited weapons and a substandard OL - both of which need some rebuilding.

Yes his is. D coordinators have figured him out,  and he will/would have more games like today or the Saints, Ravens, wasn't even really that good against the Jets, Chiefs (should of had a pick 6 if the Chiefs DB did screw up). He's done as a starter, he's not good. No way was Dennison at fault today, no way.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

He's a coach killer, the very definition of one. He sucks you in to thinking if he could just correct this, that or the other thing he'd be great. Plus he seems to be a good guy and leader. At the same time his weaknesses have proven to be an obstacle to improvement. It has been obvious to some that he is what he is for awhile.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Bills are in purgatory with everything.

They are the minor league team of the NFL. Ineptitude hiring ineptitude which leads to bad decisions.... such as passing on a QB EVERY SINGLE YEAR.

I know we are all frustrated but I wish people maintained some perspective. 

It's hard being the "NFL's minor league team" and win 6 games. Our bane of not sucking as much as falling short. 

50 minutes ago, stuvian said:

TT is the only reason we have 6 wins and any offensive production outside of Shady

Are you high or did you really just say that?

Here, let me correct this for you: "THE DEFENSE is the only reason we have 6 wins. Period."

Edited by BigDingus

6 hours ago, Dorkington said:

Even though he's not the answer at QB, he's still the best QB we have on the roster. That being said, hopefully Peterman gets a couple more games since we're probably not making the playoffs. Might as well see if he improves from his pathetic first two games or not. 

best q b on the roster? were you at the last 2 home games?

16 hours ago, Azucho98 said:

The fat lady is singing.  Thanks for the effort Tyrod.

Yah even with the 5 interception game that Petermen was in this game makes ME see more of why McD pulled the trigger on the QB change . 

TT is a great team guy, tough as nail,  & has a ton of class as far as a player & a team mate but you can see why he was a back up for so long, but just as the E.J. train went TT's time has about run out !!

The D did what they needed to do for the most part but if the QB can't direct the O to score points some way some how you won't ever win !! 

He has had every opportunity to show every thing he has in his bag of QB tricks yet he still can't get it done ! He's not the kind of QB that can carry a team hell he can't even pick it up & push it a little ways ! 

QB is definitely a top priority in the draft & i would start seeking a trade for him closer to the end of the season because i for one Bills fan am over hoping that he can squeak out good enough play to win week after week !!

I wonder what Rex big mouth has to say about his guy this week !!