Tom Brady insane stat

He doesn't throw many interceptions the last 10 seasons in any situation - he's a master at throwing it away or in the vicinity of a player.  Just like any QB, although he's the hardest to do it against, you have to make him throw a little sooner than he wants to as much as possible to create those throw aways.  We've seen it work with some great defenses.  I'm not saying we can but that's the only way to limit their scoring.  Then of course you have to score yourself.  It's such a tough match up for a team like ours - without a QB that can just keep answering their scoring prowess.  

Get to him with 4 and sometimes 5 and flood the zones. Not a hard concept just hard to have the personnel to execute. Great giants dlines in their Super Bowl runs had it. Broncos of 2 years ago had it. Elite 4 or 5 rushers..... sadly we have nothing of the sort. Lol. Gonna be a long game. 

6 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

It's just mind boggling how great Brady is in every facet of the game.

And to be honest, compared to early in his career when the Pats won their first 3 Superbowls between 2001 - 2004, he's 10x better now and seems to be getting better each passing season regardless of age.

Yeah...its like the extra curse we have to deal with...not only is he the best QB of all time to dole out misery for the past 17 years, he is also superhuman and will continue doling out misery unabated for the next 30 years...

3 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

He's the best ever.  As long as he's playing we'll be underdogs.

Yep underdogs, NOT AUTOMATICALLY DEFEATED as too many post.

2 hours ago, billsfan11 said:

Exactly. I feel like it's watching them against the Harlem Globetrotters. I know the Bills are going to lose but yet I still dedicate 6 hours every season watching the Bills get destroyed by the Pats

Case in point.

It is quite possible the Bills beat the Pats at home. Odds in their favor? Nope, of course, but possible. And the last game might be a B or C Pats team as they rest starters. Anyway, I don't get the "we're already beat attitude". Am I fired up, can't wait for Sunday, think the Bills will win? Not all in fact. Those 3 blowouts have left quite a bad taste in my mouth. I only watched for the mid 3rd quarter on for the Chiefs game. And this coming Sunday determines if I sacrifice time for the rest of the year or not.  And that's a first for me. Too much  disappointment. But I'll watch Sunday, and if it's competitive, I'll be fiery again. The Bills ARE a wild card team as of now. 3 wins out 5 is still possible.

6 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

Yep underdogs, NOT AUTOMATICALLY DEFEATED as too many post.

Case in point.

It is quite possible the Bills beat the Pats at home. Odds in their favor? Nope, of course, but possible. And the last game might be a B or C Pats team as they rest starters. Anyway, I don't get the "we're already beat attitude". Am I fired up, can't wait for Sunday, think the Bills will win? Not all in fact. Those 3 blowouts have left quite a bad taste in my mouth. I only watched for the mid 3rd quarter on for the Chiefs game. And this coming Sunday determines if I sacrifice time for the rest of the year or not.  And that's a first for me. Too much  disappointment. But I'll watch Sunday, and if it's competitive, I'll be fiery again. The Bills ARE a wild card team as of now. 3 wins out 5 is still possible.

I just had that feeling for the past so many years when the Bills are on the fringe of the playoff spot... They play the Pats at home, and then NE just comes in and destroys them time after time. I cant get up for Pats games anymore. Too many times the Bills have just let me down when they play the Pats.

Of course its possible for them to win but I would say extremely unlikely. A lot of things would have to go their way.  including on the luck side of things

Edited by billsfan11

39 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Get to him with 4 and sometimes 5 and flood the zones. Not a hard concept just hard to have the personnel to execute. Great giants dlines in their Super Bowl runs had it. Broncos of 2 years ago had it. Elite 4 or 5 rushers..... sadly we have nothing of the sort. Lol. Gonna be a long game. 

Yeah we don’t have the personnel to stop Brady for very long. We don’t have any LB that can cover Gronk, not even close. Our front 4 won’t get to him on their own. I think he will kill us in the middle of the field. The only chance we have of winning is sustaining drives on offense and putting up a lot of points. It’s a real long shot.

2 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

Brady has owned the Bills over the span of his career.  It’s disgusting to think that we have had no answer.

The Bills have had no answer because of poor coaching, lack of preparation, and a subpar QB. They might have one of the 3 from time to time, but that's not enough to overcome not having the other 2. Just look at the Steelers. They can't beat NE because of poor coaching and lack of prep. The Ravens have had success due to good coaching and good prep. Gotta have 2 of the 3.