Mills & Henderson yesterday

Mark Vader

I don't know if this has been discussed already, but we all saw that Seantrel Henderson got some playing time yesterday.

I didn't stay entirely focused on who was doing a better job at Right Tackle between Henderson and Mills.

Did anyone notice any significant difference between the two of them yesterday?

Honestly didnt notice either...FWIW Mills has been "better" this year...have not noticed him getting beat nearly as much as the last few years...

Mills has gone from "Turnstile" to below average trending towards average player...

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I didn't even notice Henderson out there.

How many plays did you see him in?

I noticed him a couple times and the first thing that caught my attention was how big he was.  Its really noticeable

32 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Still trying to comprehend why both Mills and Ducasse are still starting but obviously nothing is changing at this point.

Won't be surprised if a multiyear extension with Ducasse is announced soon either because it would be a Bills type of move.

Please don't give them any ideas!!!

49 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Still trying to comprehend why both Mills and Ducasse are still starting but obviously nothing is changing at this point.

Won't be surprised if a multiyear extension with Ducasse is announced soon either because it would be a Bills type of move.

Would not be surprised in they gave him 5 year extension 50 million lol.

17 minutes ago, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

Did not see this just did lol

1 hour ago, matter2003 said:

Honestly didnt notice either...FWIW Mills has been "better" this year...have not noticed him getting beat nearly as much as the last few years...

Mills has gone from "Turnstile" to below average trending towards average player...

Vlad must be making him look worse to me then.

1 hour ago, blacklabel said:

He was in there as an extra OL for a few plays here and there. McD says these guys gotta earn the right to start, I'm surprised Mills is regularly "earning" his starting RT spot week in and week out considering he's been not too great these last few weeks.

Well we are pretty thin on the o line and maybe senterel isn't better than Mills

also I don't like mills but how do you know he didn't earn it over the offseason and training camp?

maybe he was in the weight room everyday. Hitting the film room everyday and getting better everyday and he earned it 

He has had some good games and some bad games this year but so has our whole o line

3 minutes ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

Vlad must be making him look worse to me then.

He definitely isnt worse...there have been a number of games Tyrod has barely been touched...last year Tyrod had a few plays a game he as scrambling before he even hit the end of his drop...havent hardly seen any of this except maybe the Jets game...maybe the Bengals game too

1 hour ago, SaviorPeterman said:

I'm hoping those bums get cut after the draft.

20 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

I'm hoping those bums get cut after the draft.

I think Henderson is a free agent.   He was scheduled to be prior to his suspension at least.

Saint Doug was his biggest fan so that seems like a likely landing spot.

2 hours ago, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

In all seriousness it's certainly something this team would do. John Miller didn't have a great camp/preseason but he was far from terrible last year but obviously he didn't fit into this teams plans since he was another Whaley draft pick.

But every coach that has come through here during the drought years has had an unhealthy obsession with a player or two that most fans and armchair GM's view as an absolutely horrendous player and liability. Whether it's coaching ego or just simply being clueless these pet projects never turn out well.

For McD it's certainly Ducasse so far, with Tolbert being a close second. And based on what we've seen from Cadet, Tolbert has no business getting any meaningful carries again for this team when he's healthy.