Tre' White Got the Call from Deion

26CornerBlitz

6 minutes ago, MarkyMannn said:

You let all that happen you deserve to lose.  I'm sure at least part of that is personal stats too. 

Think of the play where KC went for it on 4th, threw the ball 30-40 yards down field and our DB tries to make a diving interception.  Now That's not awareness

Ya I get annoyed when DBs will go for the interceptions on 4th downs but I think it's just instincts. And the game happens so fast as well

1 minute ago, Hurricane Marv said:

With Gains alongside him we get to ignore that four games even happened?

They still happened but it's very telling that this defense does seem to be completely different with Gaines (healthy) and in the lineup.

Problem is he's still somewhat of a liability because he can't stay healthy. Will be interesting to see what this regime decides to do with him in the offseason since he's an UFA.

23 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Another fan was saying the same thing to me on that play.

While I agree that you are both correct, it's difficult to fault Poyer for what he was trying to do.

Yes it was 4th down, but it's difficult for a DB to just let the ball just fall to the ground incomplete. It was instinctive of him to go for the ball, as it would have been for any DB.

I was worried KC might challenge that play if it was closer to a pick, and by challenge they would challenge it was not a drop, it was, in fact, an interception. My wife and kid love watching games with me:lol:

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I was worried KC might challenge that play if it was closer to a pick, and by challenge they would challenge it was not a drop, it was, in fact, an interception. My wife and kid love watching games with me:lol:

The fans at my Bills Backers club, pretty much feel the same way about me.

Everyone knows that I watch every play with great intent.

59 minutes ago, Manther said:

Question on the interception and Tre trying to run it back.....

Should he have slid and given himself up to avoid fumbling and a turnover?

I know it isn't human nature and probably didn't cross his mind till after.  But, that is ideally what should have happened to ensure the win?

Thoughts?  Thanks!

Yes, yes, and yes! The whole time he was running, I was yelling, "Get down!"

Great pick, but c'mon, Tre - be aware of the situation.

Thats great 26. Thanks for that. I love Tre White. Hes the kind of kid this organization covets. Wants to be great. Backs it up on the field. He wont let his play slide when he gets his 100 million dollar deal in 4 years. Makes me miss dareus that much less.

Edited by THEHARDTRUTH
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, John from Hemet said:

When you factor in the way we got Tre and that 1st round pick and how KC is floundering (and we just helped that) the whole thing is looking like a slam dunk.

Not only is Tre better then Gilmore at a fraction of the price tag but we also picked up future assets

I would have been happy with him if he was the tenth pick overall. To trade down to 27 and get that kind of production out of a rookie corner is fabulous. This kids attitude is great. The production even better. What a great move.