Lol @ Doug Marrone and the jags

Steptide

27 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I don’t know, he’s got a terrible QB that keeps turning the ball over and he’s still firmly in a playoffs spot. If they get a real top 16 QB they could become a juggernaut. I see Tyrod going there next year and they coast to the playoffs.

You don't think their schedule and division play a huge role in their 7-4 start? I do. Still not sold on em. 2 flukey wins as well,

40 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Nice upset by the Cardinals for sure but St. Doug is still going to the playoffs one way or another this year.

Hopefully they offer us a 3rd round pick for Taylor to be their starter next year.

I thought Tyrod was no good?  Why would they be able to get a third for him?

18 minutes ago, Foxx said:

right, there are no other self absorbed self righteous pricks in the world of football.

This is my favorite part of Bills fans narrative against Marrone. Apparently he’s one of the very few arrogant men on the planet. Since he didn’t get along with Whaley,  we must hate him. With that said, I don’t wish him luck. He did quit, it’s hard to respect someone who gives up. 

He pulled a power play, wanted complete control I'ver Whaley, and Terry said no.  And because his agent thought he had him lined up with the Jets he thought he could take his 4 million and walk into the Jets job.  Except that he didn't get it, supposedly because Woody Johnson was turned off during an interview.  

He's doung OK with the Jags in a weak division.  But I'll wager his control issues will pop up again with not only a GM but Coughlin involved in decisions.

44 minutes ago, Foxx said:

laugh at Marrone all you like. in fact make sure to laugh at him when the Jags are in the playoffs and we are at home yet again.

Very good chance that 9-7 gets the sixth seed. Miami and the Colts are very beatable. You should be rooting for those wins-right? 

Just now, JM2009 said:

Very good chance that 9-7 gets the sixth seed. Miami and the Colts are very beatable. You should be rooting for those wins-right? 

i root for the Bills every game, Jms. i doubt we beat the 'phins twice though.

Just now, Foxx said:

i root for the Bills every game, Jms. i doubt we beat the 'phins twice though.

I could see a win in Miami makes the playoffs and the Bills blow it.Just our luck. But-Miami is pretty bad and hopefully they start packing it in a bit. We'll see.

9 minutes ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

This is my favorite part of Bills fans narrative against Marrone. Apparently he’s one of the very few arrogant men on the planet. Since he didn’t get along with Whaley,  we must hate him. With that said, I don’t wish him luck. He did quit, it’s hard to respect someone who gives up. 

It wasn't only his arrogance. He also made bone headed play calls. Like being down 10 to Miami on Thursday night football and punting with 4 mins left. Kinda similar to what he did today that ended up costing him the game. 

I'll give respect where respect is due. He has the best record as a bills head coach since 2004. But he was an arrogant jerk in his 2nd year here. His first year here he was great. At least from a personality standpoint 

16 minutes ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

Actually there were a bunch of stories that came out that he was a complete !@#$ to the secretaries at One Bills Drive and many other members of the organization. It wasn't the Whaley thing. The Jets were set to sign him. Then an article came out from his ex assistant from Syracuse who said he was a complete !@#$. Had nothing to do with the Bills. Then the Jet beat writer Menish whateverhisnameis wrote a scathing article about what a complete !@#$ he was. Then Woody Johnson got cold feet because he feared backlash so he nixed the offer and hired Bowles instead. 

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

Over a minute left and instead of going for the win with the score tied, he gives the ball back to the cardinals and the lose. Serves him right 

He will still make the playoffs before the Bills do

Edited by MAJBobby

11 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

He will still make the playoffs before the Bills do

You want that to be the case, but the Bills have a good chance if they beat Miami twice and the Colts. I bet you ragged on Marrone when he was here, too.

17 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Why not?  It's just so much fun and almost always right to do it...who can resist?!

:lol:

If you're going to post this, I would hide your fanclub affiliation.

1 hour ago, oldmanfan said:

He pulled a power play, wanted complete control I'ver Whaley, and Terry said no.  And because his agent thought he had him lined up with the Jets he thought he could take his 4 million and walk into the Jets job.  Except that he didn't get it, supposedly because Woody Johnson was turned off during an interview.  

He's doung OK with the Jags in a weak division.  But I'll wager his control issues will pop up again with not only a GM but Coughlin involved in decisions.

He could also have been humbled by the experience of going from NFL HC to Coughlins waterboy.  There was an article to that effect a year or so ago.

Just now, ScottLaw said:

To the Cardinals in AZ? To the Jets in NY? 

Considering their up and down QB it's not that mind boggling. Their defense is real good and have solid coaching which is why they will be a playoff team.... and if they weren't in a weak division they would still be a wild card.

Except that being in a weak division means padding your record with marshmallows. 

39 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

You want that to be the case, but the Bills have a good chance if they beat Miami twice and the Colts. I bet you ragged on Marrone when he was here, too.

If you're going to post this, I would hide your fanclub affiliation.

I dont see them beating MiA twice