Lol @ Doug Marrone and the jags

Steptide

2 hours ago, Steptide said:

Over a minute left and instead of going for the win with the score tied, he gives the ball back to the cardinals and the lose. Serves him right 

Obviously, the right move, obviously.  

Guess they are really investing in analytics down there!

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

Yes, I will laugh at him because he quit on this team and walked away with 4 million dollars. On top of that, he was a huge prick his 2nd year here. Yes, his team is good, but that doesnt mean I wish him well. 

He didn't quit on anyone. When Ralph passed, we didn't even know if the team was staying. He took the $ his contract allowed and moved to Florida and is in a better situation. If you were in that position and didn't bolt, you are a fool. Plain and simple. As for being a prick, did he say something to hurt your feelings?

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Marshmallows or not, they beat them. 

Destroying Pittsburgh in Pittsburghs is as solid as a win as they come.... the entire AFC is weak outside of two teams. Like I said, they'd be a playoff team regardless of which division they were in.

Green Bay says you're dead wrong

23 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I dont see them beating MiA twice 

Me neither, Dolphins certainly not as good as expected this year although they could still get hot and win out if they can put it all together.

Either way I guarantee we aren't sweeping the Dolphins this year, Bills are 3-7 (soon to be 3-8) in their last 10 division games and Dolphins have a better chance of sweeping us quite frankly than we do of even splitting with them.

3 hours ago, Steptide said:

Over a minute left and instead of going for the win with the score tied, he gives the ball back to the cardinals and the lose. Serves him right 

Glad they lost.  To be fair though, Bruce Arayans kind of did the same thing.  He punted and pinned them deep rather than trying to convert a 4th and 1 to win the game.  Thought it was a weak call