SI.com: The Baffling Breakup between Tyrod Taylor and the Bills

YoloinOhio

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Did they say the Same thing about KC TRADING up to get better than Alex Smith. 

No its the National Media saying Bulls you should be happy you are AVG

They might, if the Chiefs had benched Alex Smith for a fifth-round pick while they're in a playoff spot. 

Just now, LA Grant said:

They might, if the Chiefs had benched Alex Smith for a fifth-round pick while they're in a playoff spot. 

No they would have said it when they Traded UP for Mahomes after making thr playoffs. 

Go listen to John Clayton. They all are pretty much telling us that Bills should be happy with Tyrod. 

HE ISNT good enough

2 minutes ago, LA Grant said:

Again, lazy analysis by the National guys.... Lynn knows Tyrods every weakness and tendency better than most . The Chargers are actually playing pretty well and the Bills felt they had little chance with Taylor vs what the Chargers gameplay was likely to be. It was a desperate move that didn't have much of a chance beyond one game, but that tiny stadium was about the only place they could give it a try. Tyrod seemed more focused today, though he still made some poor throws/ decisions. Perhaps it had an effect. 

• Like (+1) 1

If Dennison is smart (which is debatable) and wants to keep his job he goes ALL IN on developing an offense around Tyrod. Not Shady, not Benjamin but suited to Tyrod 's skill set. Options, rollouts, qb draws etc. Roman didn't do this. Lynn tried to do this. And Dennison frankly can't decide what to do. I did see plays today that stressed TT's athleticism. Now they need to ramp this up even more.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, MAJBobby said:

No they would have said it when they Traded UP for Mahomes after making thr playoffs. 

Go listen to John Clayton. They all are pretty much telling us that Bills should be happy with Tyrod. 

HE ISNT good enough

The Bills should be happy with Tyrod. I suspect there isn't anything that would change your mind, though, because you're not really arguing based on reality. He has a winning record, doesn't turn the ball over... the argument has been had a million times, so if you couldn't handle the information then I don't see why giving it to you now would make a difference. He could be holding up the Lombardi after a SB win and I'm sure you'd be here being like "yeah well Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson won SBs too, so what?"

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, cale said:

This is why we can't have nice things. No one will ever say Tyrod is the second coming of Jim Kelly. But the guy has been a total pro and is a great team mate. If they built a system around him, you know the way you would around a franchise QB, he would be a very serviceable QB. Then we can ride that horse until something better shows up.

Instead we're building schemes and on the field infrastructure for players we generally don't have. Right now all the coaching staffs the last few years have done is shoe horn him into systems that they're infatuated with. And dealing away some of his weapons and abandoning blocking schemes that play to his strengths. I wish we had Chan Gailey as his OC/QB coach.

Whatever you might say,  Zay Jones is not a number one receiver. He is a respectable number two. We didn't think Robert Woods was a serviceable number two, and yet a smart coach and a good QB are making him look like a perennial number one Pro Bowler.

This franchise when given the opportunity, makes more wrong calls than then right ones.

We deserve what we get.

Charles

Crying about Taylor won't change anything this season. (Unless you like 5-int games.) Don't worry. The Bills will draft someone in 2018. But why not get behind Taylor for now?

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

You can go ahead and project but let’s not make up numbers to fit our agenda. If you want to say “move on from a .538 QB” go ahead. 

OMFG the agenda stuff. Ok question

can we move on from him right now?

when Can we move on from him?

so why is projecting to .500 on a QB that has an optuon attached to him and using it in a statement to show how much Bills fans Settle wrong?

Just now, LABILLBACKER said:

If Dennison is smart (which is debatable) and wants to keep his job he goes ALL IN on developing an offense around Tyrod. Not Shady, not Benjamin but suited to Tyrod 's skill set. Options, rollouts, qb draws etc. Roman didn't do this. Lynn tried to do this. And Dennison frankly can't decide what to do. I did see plays today that stressed TT's athleticism. Now they need to ramp this up even more.

100% agree.

1 minute ago, LA Grant said:

The Bills should be happy with Tyrod. I suspect there isn't anything that would change your mind, though, because you're not really arguing based on reality. He has a winning record, doesn't turn the ball over... the argument has been had a million times, so if you couldn't handle the information then I don't see why giving it to you now would make a difference. He could be holding up the Lombardi after a SB win and I'm sure you'd be here being like "yeah well Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson won SBs too, so what?"

Do you make the playoffs at .500?

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

OMFG the agenda stuff. Ok question

can we move on from him right now?

when Can we move on from him?

so why is projecting to .500 on a QB that has an optuon attached to him and using it in a statement to show how much Bills fans Settle wrong?

We can move on, yes. He’s not a .500 QB, he is a .538 QB. Why not call it what it is? You are projecting, EXACTLY what will fit your agenda. Don’t use your BS projections, slanted towards your agenda. Use the real numbers and there is no argument. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LA Grant said:

I should be happy with Tyrod?

Then why can I not wait to take a chance on a blue chip QB prospect?

1 minute ago, LA Grant said:

Are the Bills .500? Is Tyrod's starting W/L record .500?

Who's .500?

You're posting from an alternate dimension, my dude.

Its fine hope they do pick his option up again cant wait to hear year three of the same excuses for his flawed play